Vault 21 Duster

Dubik123

Cool, thanks. But is it worth waiting? Thats a lot of work you have, and I dont want to wait another two months...

You shouldn't hold up playthroughs waiting on mods just play and enjoy the game. If the mod comes out before you are done "Yipee :D " but if it doesn't you can just use it in a future playthrough (that's the advantage of RPGs since they are not just play once games). There are a few mods I've been waiting for years now so if waited on them I would never play the game. That said even though I can't give you estimate you shouldn't have to wait another 2 months :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, thanks. But is it worth waiting? Thats a lot of work you have, and I dont want to wait another two months...

You shouldn't hold up playthroughs waiting on mods just play and enjoy the game. If the mod comes out before you are done "Yipee :D " but if it doesn't you can just use it in a future playthrough (that's the advantage of RPGs since they are not just play once games). There are a few mods I've been waiting for years now so if waited on them I would never play the game. That said even though I can't give you estimate you shouldn't have to wait another 2 months :smile:

OK, glad it wont take that long. And after I finish the game, I will still continue, I downloaded "Continue after Ending" by McLion, instead of doing another playtrough. Plus I appreciate your optimism. So, its just going to be a month, right? :wink:

I'm guessing less than a month :P

I took the night off from assignments so here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfnu762a4lkhs9n/V21Duster.rar?dl=0

It's found in a safe next to the dumpsters beside the goodsprings general store.
It should have the stats you specified and match the colour of the Old cowboy hat (and it has the NCR logo)

Enjoy

I'm guessing less than a month :tongue:

It's found in a safe next to the dumpsters beside the goodsprings general store.

It should have the stats you specified and match the colour of the Old cowboy hat (and it has the NCR logo)

Enjoy

Are you a mage man? Because I am just about to fight for Hoover Dam! Anyway, thank you SOOOO MUCH (You have gained Karma :laugh:)!!! And it looks amazing! I look like a legendary BADASS!

And thank you too Devin, for at least replying to this thread!

Once again, I cant express this, but I am SOOO HAPPY! And SOOO GRATEFUL! My, my, this is like Christmas!

I'm guessing less than a month :tongue:

Enjoy

Are you a mage man? Because I am just about to fight for Hoover Dam! Anyway, thank you SOOOO MUCH (You have gained Karma :laugh:)!!! And it looks amazing! I look like a legendary BADASS!

And thank you too Devin, for at least replying to this thread!

Once again, I cant express this, but I am SOOO HAPPY! And SOOO GRATEFUL! My, my, this is like Christmas!

Ha ha happy to help. Enjoy.