Vault 21 Duster

Dubik123

Hey everyone, I would like to request a mod. I love wearing vault jumpsuits in New Vegas, but I would also like the Courier Duster, which you recieve at the end of the Lonesome Road DLC. Since I do not have the DLC yet, I would like if someone could place a Duster like the one in the middle of this picture. I cannot make mods, so I need to ask for it.

About the picture, I found it on another post on this forum. It was made by a guy named

devinpatterson,

but I guess he already abandoned the mod, since the forum discussion is a few months old. As I said I like the one in the middle the best, and I would love if someone could make a mod that would place it in the locker at the end of Lonesome Road. But since mods are for everyone to enjoy, and a lot of people got past that point, It could be placed somewhere else, perhaps Vault 21. I would also love if the kind person who would make the mod could make the colour of the duster a little more brown, so it would fit with the Old Cowboy Hat. So if someone was so kind, and would do this for me, I would be really grateful. And sorry for my English grammar, I am from Slovakia, plus a side note, could this be compatible with the Czech version as well? Thanks!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks devin! Sorry for the late reply, but I just came home from school. Also, sorry for stealing your pic, but I wanted to show everyone what I meant. I am very glad, that you can take your time to make the mod for me. I know this may be a big deal (once again, my modding skills suck, so I cannot really tell), but could you attach an NCR symbol on the back? I started doing quests for them, and I like the NCR ending the best. That also means, that I would like you to make this an actual item, rather than a replacer. Could you just place in the locker along with the vanilla Courier Duster, and also make the duster a little more brown, to fit with the Old Cowboy Hat? Again, I may be asking for much, but I wish you the best of luck. I am looking forward to your reply, I can´t wait to see how it would look like!

Edited by Dubik123

• 2 weeks later...

Hi man, sorry if I bother you, I know your message box is full, but I would like to know if you can work on the mod I requested. I already started Lonesome Road, so all I am waiting for is your response.

Trying to reinforce posting in your thread. At the moment I don't know when I'll have a chance to mod. It might be tonight or it might be days or weeks down the line. I can't tell with my current schedule.

Of course you more than welcome to see if someone else can fill your request in the mean time.

No problem. Just let me know when you have the time. And I dont know if someone else could do this for me. This thread got a lot of views, but you and I are the only people who reply to it.

Thanks man! Dont forget to check out the other instructions above. I may not be replying all week, because we are having a lot of schoolwork at the time, so I apologize for that.

Edited by Dubik123

I'm redirecting your PM here (I'm trying to keep my mailbox from a meltdown);

Hi, sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to remind you to tell me when you will have the time for our mod.

I'll let you know if I get time to do so.

Thanks man! Dont forget to check out the other instructions above. I may not be replying all week, because we are having a lot of schoolwork at the time, so I apologize for that.

Once again no promises, but I'll see what I can do.