Vault 21 Duster

Dubik123

Sorry for the double post but I had a go at making the mesh since I had a free hour(2 different attempts):

Thanks brother, I appreciate it

Also devin if you are ever working with the working with the armored jumpsuit change the torso and arm textures to textures\armor\vaultsuit\outfit101m.dds and it should show up as a normal texture as opposed to a vector ones (they also have the same UV map so do not look weird)

BTW have you come across a utility or process to change vertex coloring? There's a few models I'd like to change, but I don't relish going into nifskope and altering RGB values, after RGB values ad nauseum (already played that game with some alternate colored laser beams).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about vertex colouring but you can do vertex painting in blender (I honestly don't know if they are the same thing)

Hi again, I am a little confused. Is the mod done already?

I don't know much about vertex colouring but you can do vertex painting in blender (I honestly don't know if they are the same thing)

No it isn't done the only thing that is done is the mesh. If any textures need to be made they still need to be done and the implementation in GECK still needs to be done.

Devin was just asking about an unrelated modding problem.

Edited by flamenx01

No it isn't done the only thing that is done is the mesh. If any textures need to be made they still need to be done and the implementation in GECK still needs to be done.

Devin was just asking about an unrelated modding problem.

OK, well, Devin is busy, so if you have free time, I would be more than happy if you could make the mod. The only texture change I want, is an NCR symbol on the back (the one from the Courier Duster) and to make the colour of the duster a little darker, to fit with an Old Cowboy Hat (the hat is kind of like a symbol of my character LOL). Also, if you think about making the mod, don't forget to check the stats and effects of the duster, which are posted above. Good luck!

I really don't have any free time just now either so no guarantees.

Sorry to hear that... But if another hour pops up, it would be amazing if either of you could do the mod.

Hi guys, I dont want to sound inappropriate or impatient, but I want to ask about the mod. I just want to know if its worth waiting. I can wait, but not forever :-) I know, this may sound weird to you, but I want to beat the main questline with the duster on. I know its weird, but its just my gameplay style. I will fight for the NCR, and I am already at the quest "For the Republic, part 2". Its just two more quests to do. I know I sound like an asshole now, I know that for example Devin doesnt have a clue when he will have the time, but I just want to ask, how long do I have to wait? And if you really dont have an idea when to do it, can you at least recommend any quest mods to do while I am waiting? I hope you understand, I am perhaps a little too excited about this, but its my first mod request. And I guess its only the GECK porting and texture changing now. I know I made it sound like its easy, but I think it will be a breeze for you guys. If I had the knowlege of modding, I would have done this by myself, but I really suck. So once again, how long will it take? If long enough, can you recommend any quest mods? Thanks :-)