The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In preparation for Halloween I surfed the Internet for a movie and found one that links a few authors together and made a four star movie for the 21st Century ghost chasers.

For those who would like to attend the Necromancers Ball it's time to dig up ancient, (2000 year old ancient) scary stories in books.

Find yourself pondering what Leo would have been like if he had worked for the Vatican, do you?

Another of the Leonardo Da Vinci stories for those more murderous mystery seekers.

Do you like to dig into the catecombs of the forum for posts here; lovingly; to discover Ancient records of histories mysterious spirits. Indeed, before I forget the times I scrolled through old posts and was called a necromancer.

Maybe it is time for you to think if the library of spooky stories is a free public library (you know the one with the donation box at the entrance for those who want the spirits to let them leave after they've searched the isle's for hours all night).
Or a pay library?
Well, anyway you think about it, I think the ghosts at all the libraries are reaching out to us as the 31st nears.

Do you have what is needed to

Pay the Ghost

BOO!

Can you Pay the Ghost

:laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got dragged into seeing The Forest last week with some friends.

PROS:

Natalie Dormer is a stone cold fox

CONS:
Literally everything else

It got really stupid really quick and while the scenery was nice it was not scary outside of the occasional jump scare. Would not recommend.

The Visit

Just sit your self in front of the screen and get ready to find out if you feel like you'd feel if you were an Alien from Outer Space being interviewed by a bunch of different officials all wanting to know what you're doing on Earth. Otherwise the documentary is a show off of all the equipment that is waiting for the 1st visit from an Alien from Outer Space.

Throw your bottle caps in the river and leave Earths city dwellers all down on the streets alone, and unless you feel a need to know what the super officials spent all that money for, which you will see. You will find out the names of all the organizations who are waiting too see, touch, and ask an "Alien from Outer Space" questions.

The scenery in some shots is of very old building with murals, all over everything, not just the ceilings and walls. In another scene there are machines along the walls of many offices, a most dramatic scene of a guy dressed in a very bright colored suit talking to himself while he roams in darkness and the suit travels along, with him or an actor, walking through several rooms including the halls of a library.

Then there is a sound proof room. The show lets us see all of the extraordinary expensive places prepared for the 1st Alien Visitor.

If you're really feeling the need to see where a lot of money has been invested; watch it. Forget the popcorn and soda pop. Just bring your bored mind into the realm and decide if it is an eye opener or another waste of "Madsen's" mad-money on a DOCUMENTARY.

• 3 weeks later...