List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, maybe some console expert can help me, I need to delete a journal entry regarding "Taste of death".

I've finished the quest but "Speak to brother Verulus about the Hall of the Dead" is still in the journal, although i did it at the time. I've tried:

CompleteAllObjectives DA11intro and CompleteAllObjectives DA11, no luck.

SetStage DA11intro <n> and SetStage DA11 <n> with all possible stage numbers and no luck.

Is there a console command that can force such a deletion of an entry from the journal?

Thanks in advance.

• 6 months later...

High been looking for a persuasion intimidation chance cmd like

getgs or setgs fpickpocketmaxchance 0-100 fpickpocketminchance 0-100

Ive tried various things off the top of my head like fspeechcraftmaxchance or fpersuasion and persuademaxchance didn't work though I didn't really think they would but not sure where to find or how to look up these settings and took me ages of googling just to find the pickpocket one

the reason why is svidi in ivarstead is annoying me I was sent to find her and cant pass her persuad or intimidate checks and shes suppose to be in the easy range below 25 according to the wiki or uesp I forget what one I read and I have 100 speech skill tried modav to bump it up to a insane amount still always fails the only thing that has worked is using the amulet of articulation but since I dont actually own it yet.... and not really wanting to give myself semi special items through console and no other fortify speech gear seems to work

• 2 months later...

Hi, maybe some console expert can help me, I need to delete a journal entry regarding "Taste of death".

I've finished the quest but "Speak to brother Verulus about the Hall of the Dead" is still in the journal, although i did it at the time. I've tried:

CompleteAllObjectives DA11intro and CompleteAllObjectives DA11, no luck.

SetStage DA11intro <n> and SetStage DA11 <n> with all possible stage numbers and no luck.

Is there a console command that can force such a deletion of an entry from the journal?

Thanks in advance.

Any news on this fix, it's really really bothering me :wallbash:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I know I'm bumping a pretty old thread, but I've been looking for a specific console command, or maybe a shortcut property(launch parameter)? And idk if it exists... but if it does - i'm looking for some kind of "verbose" or "debug" command that would enable the console to print out realtime error logs from the engine/scripts/etc. to the in-game console. Is there such a command, or maybe a mod that allows this?

Edited by marinchev

• 2 years later...

I'm not sure I saw this in the above posts, but if you need to search with the console Help command for a string that contains two or more words, use double quotes to enclose the string. Example, help "white pod" 4.

Also, has anyone found a command to show and/or increase the current number of saved perk points you have? I looked at the full list of console commands and didn't see anything obvious.

I usually just pick up the dead bodies and throw them into the nearest river.