List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a command for and? such as player.additem 000b18cd 2 & player.additem 0003ad5b

If you have a bunch of commands, put them in a text file, put it in the Skyrim directory (where TESV.exe is), and then use the console command:

bat "filename"

Put each command on one line, and use the semicolon character to make comments. Example from a file I use:

player.additem f 999900 ; Add gold

player.addspell 6b10e ; Add "Night Eye" racial power

; Full-line comment here

player.modav stamina 400

I'm looking for a command to force reload/refresh every mesh and material in the game.

Would be wonderful to be able to make small edits to custom assets without having to close and reload the game.

Any hope for this, guys?

Ok this is driving me batty... how can I figure out what my x/y coordinates are in game?

Also do anyone know if its possible to use coc with Meeko's Shack for a starting spot for the alternate start mod?

Ive been fiddling with it for an hour trying to figure it out, and it doesnt seem to have a location name, but if you find it in-game, it will have a place marker on the map. >.<

*headdesk*

All I had to do was type help shack 0 and it gave me the ids of all the shacks in game. lol

meekoshackexterior01 puts me outside the shack, and 02 puts me at the road.

Edited by kitsuneshoujo

I dont think PSB would give you the non-pc spells anyway, but I am not 100% sure.

I would be appreciative of anyone who could find me the coc code for the Alchemist's Shack... Ive tried several varieties of exterior01-type codes and none of them work. help alchemist 0 turns up nothing.

Also I still need to know how to find my coordinates in the game.

Edited by kitsuneshoujo