List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

you forgot the player.addperk/removeperk + perk code and the player.additem + item code (i look them in the wiki)

also the player.enchantobject "objectcode" "1stenchantcode" "2ndcenchantcode" (and the % of the enchant is the same as your enchanting level)

where to find codes of everything? TESwiki

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I can not get the addtofaction command to work. The problem is that I do not get any extra dialog options. I try to make Wujeeta a follower with the command Addtofaction 5C84D 1. I of course click on her so I get her Ref ID.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Wujeeta

The problem is that nothing is happening. I do not get any extra dialog options. I also tried to add her to marriage faction but without any luck. I think this is strange because I had no problem adding her to the marriage faction on my old save. I have done the skooma quest for her too. Does anyone know why I can not get this to work?

Thank you

Edited by BadDragoness

For some reason I can not get the addtofaction command to work. The problem is that I do not get any extra dialog options. I try to make Wujeeta a follower with the command Addtofaction 5C84D 1. I of course click on her so I get her Ref ID.

http://elderscrolls....om/wiki/Wujeeta

The problem is that nothing is happening. I do not get any extra dialog options. I also tried to add her to marriage faction but without any luck. I think this is strange because I had no problem adding her to the marriage faction on my old save. I have done the skooma quest for her too. Does anyone know why I can not get this to work?

Thank you

Try "addfac 5C84D 1" not addtofaction.

After I got the amulet from the temple of Mara I was able to marry Wujeeta. But I can still not make her a follower.

It seems to me that the marry npc command works but the make npc follower does not. I also tried using "setrelationshiprank player 4" but she did still not have the follower dialog.

I have tried that too but it did not help. I have also tried it with different people but that did not help either. Does anyone know why I can not add Wujeeta to the follower faction?

Thanks

Edited by BadDragoness

For those who cheat (I can't help it sorry!)

type help "item's name" 4

This will give a list of items with that name to use with the add item console command. For example:

help "daedric boots of" 4

This will return all the enchanted daedric boot items so you can give yourself it. It even works with plugin items.

hi guys

I'm having an issue with the console command "player.modav healrate xx". When i started the game i wasn't happy with the health regen... so after few hours ingame i put this command line to stop it : "player.modav healrate -0.7". It worked like a charm... now after 200 hours of game the health regen came back... don't know why. My problem is even if i put the same command line than before it's not working. If i put a large positive number it's working (the meter gets full really fast) but even if i put a large (insane) negative number the meter keeps regenarate (but really slow).

I tried the same thing with the magicka... and it's working here (positive or negative number are working as they should be)

So if someone can help me understand why the health meter react like this that could be great !

I tested the command line with and without mods to see if that was the origin of my problem... same result !)... an i don't have any healing power or gear.... and if i put the "player.getav healrate" command line i can see my healrate is at 0.00

Thx

Setgs Fpickpocketmaxchance 0-100

Setgs Fpickpocketminchance 0-100

Personally I use the max chance to set it to 100, since I should have 100% MAX chance to pickpocket instead of capping at 90%, min chance can set it to where you can never fail, but that gets old. This way, at least the pickpocket enchants are worth something now.

http://elderscrolls....om/wiki/Wujeeta

Thank you

I too have tried to add argonian female as a follower. No success.

It has been said that it would be impossible to add female argonian followers due to the neccessary dialogue for them doesn't exist.

Just tried something out. I took an npc which is normally a follower, Removed her from all factions, and then tried to add her back to follower faction. I didn't get the dialogue option. Also added to ally faction and raised relationshiprank. No effect. Strange.

HOWEVER, when i removed her only from FOLLOWER faction, i was able to add her back. this may indicate that some other factions are needed too before npc can be made follower.

also, useful site for console commands http://mod.gib.me/skyrim/functions.html

Edited by AnonDraco