A GOTHIC EXPERIENCE - Valley of Mines, The Colony

TheDarkPrince

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any news now that Dragonborn is out? I just got into the Gothic series, I was downloading one of Vurt's Skyrim mods and noticed that he recommended Gothic, so I looked it up and it piqued my interest. The next day, I got an email from GOG.com announcing an "RPG Weekend sale" - which happens to include all the Gothic titles, for $5 each. I scooped up 1 2 and 3, read bad things about Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition though. Anyone played it? Is it any good?

The Gothic games are still on sale, BTW, until the weekend is out. I think the sale goes through Monday.

I wish you the best with your mod! Looks like a massive undertaking.

Have you thought of asking the developers of the Andoran Prologue mod to share resources with you? Even if their mod isn't finished, they might have something useful for you. You may be able to help them somehow in return, as well.

• 2 months later...

Its a bit over a year now that this mod started. How's it going?

A few armor pieces, some clutters and some architectural thingies that I will modify to fit my needs; also Andoran project would help me A LOT if it gets out cause i am no modeller but their architecture can be of use to me

they mainly use custom Oblivion models such as the more medieval castles walls and the highrock buildings. Also i believe some stuff from "sheogorad" or whatever this mod name was that made parts of morrowind. They transferd it into Skyrim. Stuff is already there. (Also they use a lot of Bethesda Oblivion Content)

Edited by Boaresa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...