Photo

What was the game that caused your gaming addiction to begin?

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Vulpes95

Vulpes95

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

The first game I can really remember playing was Super Metroid. Then, like all 90s kids, I went through a pokemon phase. After that, I played a bunch of fantasy RPGs by Amaranth. Then, about six or seven years ago, I played Fable. Final Fantasy 6. Fire Emblem. New Vegas.

Purify111

Purify111

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

I would say Star Wars Jedi Academy and GTA VC.Tried some other ones but that was pretty much it.Back then i didn't had a computer yet but every weekend or so i would throw a fortune at the game zones.If i could i would just live there forever. XD

dovahnok375

dovahnok375

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

I got an interest in video games when I used to watch my mom play Tomb Raider (1996) on the old PlayStation. But it was Test Drive: Eve of Destruction and the rest of the Tomb Raider series that sealed the deal.

KanonSymphonia

KanonSymphonia

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

My very first real gaming experience was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Stadium~ My first game I beat and got my truly addicted, though, was Tales of Symphonia <3

jabn4444

jabn4444

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

When I bought my first comp it had Heretic on it and I got hooked. Then Hexen started and just got me hooked more

DJNInja88

DJNInja88

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

hmm if i had to say..it would be Mortal kombat 2 for the SNES....or Tetris Attack or The Lawnmower Man which was also for the SNES...or Final Fantasy 7 

agerweb

agerweb

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 308 posts

Elite - BBC Microcomputer 1984 and the strangely addictive Chukkie Egg.

modskyrimtopieces

modskyrimtopieces

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

First game I ever got addicted to was Dynasty Warriors 2  :P

iiMiles5112

iiMiles5112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Return to Castle Wolfenstein,Battlefront 2.

GoliathUnit13074

GoliathUnit13074

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

If memory serves me correct, Toejam & Earl: Panic on Funkotron for the Sega Genesis.

Page loaded in: 0.509 seconds