Tutorials WITHOUT "youtoob"

Allannaa

I just wrote a basic begginers guide to using tes5edit and skyrim creation tools based of some trial and errors to achieve certain features. It's more of a walk through for particular effects than a real guide. But I wanted to document what I learned up to this point to give anyone else interesting in doing things for themselves a simple reference ppint.

I also cover a feature on how to had npc dialogue and remarks to custom equipment. XOXO I have a headache...

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wrote a basic begginers guide to using tes5edit and skyrim creation tools based of some trial and errors to achieve certain features. It's more of a walk through for particular effects than a real guide. But I wanted to document what I learned up to this point to give anyone else interesting in doing things for themselves a simple reference ppint.

I also cover a feature on how to had npc dialogue and remarks to custom equipment. XOXO I have a headache...

doh *hands you aspirin* Where's your walkthru so I can link it for folks?

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to make a given house into a "Player House", so that children and spouses will recognise it as the home? I know it has something to do with Locations and with keywords, but I can't for the life of me remember how to do it myself, and someone has asked for instructions on this.

The location(it is under "World Data") needs to have the following keywords LocTypeHouse, LocTypeDwelling, LocTypePlayerHouse.

Right, and that's what I told her but she's having issues, so I was hoping one of us had a tutorial or a lnk for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small note to be included in tutorials that refer to making papyrus scripts.

There is a max name length of 38 characters not including the psc extension.

<snip>

Very useful advice since I use naming conventions. Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to make a given house into a "Player House", so that children and spouses will recognise it as the home? I know it has something to do with Locations and with keywords, but I can't for the life of me remember how to do it myself, and someone has asked for instructions on this.

There's a tutorial on the Hearthfires Multiple Adoptions page: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29249/?

• 1 month later...

=========== Yet another tutorial from me, for my Skybrary =================

I am creating my own site for tutorials and mod projects, so until my very slow self

gets it done, I am using TESA to sponsor my 'HOW TO'

This one is How To Use Story Manager In 15 Minutes Using ChangeLocation

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/154-sky-quest-creation-using-story-manager/

It is definitely 'step' by step, hold your hand.

Edited by Ashenfire