Oblivion Nexus downloads lead to 404 errors.

Shirakiin

Unsure if this problem in particular is apparent with anyone else, but for me this is specifically for Oblivion Nexus, other ones are fine. After choosing a normal server to download a file it leads to the error. ("HTTP 404 Not found," "The Webpage cannot be found," ect.) When using Mod Manager it simply says "File does not exist," status says error; problem is still apparent only to Oblivion files. So far I've tried restarting the computer, signing off and downloading, creating new account & downloading, not sure what's causing this problem.

Looks like a server issue. I'm sure it will get sorted out. You may want to send a PM to one of the admins concerning that second account you created. Explain why you created it and I'm sure they'll delete it for you no harm no foul (multiple accounts isn't allowed here).

I just wanted to second the OP - I'm getting the error too, definitely. I've tried three different files on Oblivion Nexus and all of them - for me - lead to plain white screens, and no file. As far as I know, the other Nexus sites are working fine...I just got something from FNV Nexus....so it must just be Oblivion. :( Edited by LadyAubrie