Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cover my ears and shout LALALALALA until I see a download link because no more hype... I hate it when i get hyped up then time seems to then go at snails pace.

Edited by strazytski

I was hyped last time, when all those armors reworked by Damian84 were posted, literally all armors working with Argonian feet (with some glitches), I still have that file in mod manager, but that was more than a year ago. Good luck Drohung, but please, pretty please, don't say it is almost ready unless you are already packing the file.

Edited by starfis

Hey guys, I realized it now! This is where where the base for the male beast body comes from: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4196

It was first used by Bilo in the first version of the mod, unchanged. And all the newer versions are still using that mesh.
We might credit him aswell.

I felt like going back in time (stopped when I got bored) and linked every post when you hinted release being soon.

You are such a big tease Drohung, and we love you for it. Take it positively as you are the sole person who seems knowing what they are doing to finish a mod that so many want yet nobody else bothers to give their time for. yes your progress may seem slow but truly we are thankful, now keep teasing us.

(warning spoiler is massive)[newest to oldest]

So close to done. Just a little bit more to do for the base release.

Okay, maybe I am teasing a little, but still, I'm staying on this project. Just need to reinstall a few things and update a few others to finish up.

Not much is left to do! I think I can get it out soon.

I'll stop giving a release date. I'll just say this: SOON...

Tuesday-Thursday is the expected release period. I have most of it ready. I have three days off then.

I will hopefully get the first release out on Wednesday!

I'm getting an outline ready to go of the help I need from the additional help I'm getting.

We should be done soon!

Well, guys, UBR is almost done.

This last (oldest that I bothered to find) quote always makes me laugh :D

Edited by strazytski