Derok

Anybody here played Trove? I just started playing as a dracolyte, and it's hella fun! I'm having trouble with a missing texture purple tree thing in Skyrim, but I'm hoping I can fix it and take cool screenshots of my character with this mod when it's done. While I wait, and when I'm not banging my head on the keyboard trying to fix Skyrim, I'll be playing Trove. :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody here played Trove? I just started playing as a dracolyte, and it's hella fun! I'm having trouble with a missing texture purple tree thing in Skyrim, but I'm hoping I can fix it and take cool screenshots of my character with this mod when it's done. While I wait, and when I'm not banging my head on the keyboard trying to fix Skyrim, I'll be playing Trove. :smile:

I play Trove, and have been playing it for quite sometime. Mastery Rank 23, if I remember correctly. And yes, Dracolyte is pretty fun, but at the later levels he feels somewhat underpowered... I have rage sessions trying to beat even regular enemies on Uber-3 and beyond.

Anybody here played Trove? I just started playing as a dracolyte, and it's hella fun! I'm having trouble with a missing texture purple tree thing in Skyrim, but I'm hoping I can fix it and take cool screenshots of my character with this mod when it's done. While I wait, and when I'm not banging my head on the keyboard trying to fix Skyrim, I'll be playing Trove. :smile:

I play Trove, and have been playing it for quite sometime. Mastery Rank 23, if I remember correctly. And yes, Dracolyte is pretty fun, but at the later levels he feels somewhat underpowered... I have rage sessions trying to beat even regular enemies on Uber-3 and beyond.

Would it be easier with a buddy? I want to ask my dad to play, but I'm not sure how to invite yet. I just started playing. I spend half my time in game building my house. What is Uber-3? :smile: Edit: Ah, sorry. Found Uber-3 on the Trove wiki. ^.^; I'm only level 7 right now.

Edited by edification

I have checked that game. It looks alot like Cubeworld, but that game is abandoned right? It's great that someone is finally using that great concept. I have been waiting for something like that since Minecraft.

But it's a free to play with some ridicolously overpriced dlcs. I don't like that.

Edited by Derok

I have checked that game. It looks a lot like Cubeworld, but that game is abandoned right? It's great that someone is finally using that great concept. I have been waiting for something like that since Minecraft.

But it's a free to play with some ridicolously overpriced dlcs. I don't like that.

It's free through Steam. You gotta make a Glyph/Trion account to play.

Hey, I tried this game. Do you like it just because you can be a dragon in it? I'm pretty sure the game is about getting fancy hats and building houses made of giant untextured cubes. Not my cup of tea honestly.

Hey, I tried this game. Do you like it just because you can be a dragon in it? I'm pretty sure the game is about getting fancy hats and building houses made of giant untextured cubes. Not my cup of tea honestly.

I like being a dragon, collecting item skins, building my house (I shaped it like a silly ghost), and doing the big dungeons. Yesterday I defeated the Cupcake Cenobite boss. It was a fun dungeon, I appreciated the Hellraiser reference, and at the end I got a hat that was a kitten in a cardboard box. I've tried Minecraft, and I just couldn't get into it. I could very well get bored with this in a few weeks, and I hate the PTW aspect, but for now I'm loving it. Also there is no report function in the game which is a big problem. If someone is abusive in the game you have to send a report email.