The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a female voice actor to do a single character I'm working into the game. This role will initially include only follower and NPC-specific dialogue, but will soon expand to include dialogue for a new small questline and possibly marriage-related dialogue as well. A mild, non-regional/generic (received pronunciation or "BBC English") English accent is preferred, though I suppose not entirely necessary - almost any accent from the British Isles could be acceptable.

If you're capable and interested, drop me a PM with some relevant audio samples and we can work something out.

I'm looking for a female voice actor to do a single character I'm working into the game. This role will initially include only follower and NPC-specific dialogue, but will soon expand to include dialogue for a new small questline and possibly marriage-related dialogue as well. A mild, non-regional/generic (received pronunciation or "BBC English") English accent is preferred, though I suppose not entirely necessary - almost any accent from the British Isles could be acceptable.

If you're capable and interested, drop me a PM with some relevant audio samples and we can work something out.

PM Sent

I'll throw my hat in here! All my information is in my portfolio. I would prefer anyone interested in my services to contact me through my website however I will accept PM's here too.

https://sites.google.com/site/thevoiceofjasper/about-me

Edited by TheVoiceOfJasper

• 2 weeks later...