my fallout 3 on laptop windows 10 not working.

try this. i had the same problem

installation pack exe file(628kb)

so i didn't even get this when i googled in GFWL, and when i put GFWL on the google search 'wasn't' on the first or any other choice in the first search page.

then continuing on your 'try this' link furthermore, on the later steps went well until i did step number 2 on your link, 'try this' and at least two downloaded msi installation packages did not show up going to the last page in my C: Folder as instructed i when i went through in the guide.

my very first missing thing was the installation pack file at the beginning of my reply for your help.

are there possibly any other ways, i have wrye flash or do i really need the GFWL material.

sorry if i have been a pain but yeah...i wanna play fallout 3 pc english.

my steam doesn't even recognize as a non steam game, don't even show up on the steam library of all my non steam games but has all the other non steam games.

hopefully one day, there will be a way to play this game.

Edited by DrifterKane91

• 2 weeks later...

since there only windows 10 computers and things like that i guess. i was wondering if a alienware computer can play fallout 3...with cheats...many of them. lol. let alone the mods i get. because it freezes with my many cheats and i mean many. like maxed out everything. would a alienware computer do it or which laptop? if anybody knows, i'll do it just to play fallout 3 and fallout new vegas old school style, you know what i mean? any answers, i would appreciate it. it did work though. thanks to cowboyblues.

since there only windows 10 computers and things like that i guess. i was wondering if a alienware computer can play fallout 3...with cheats...many of them. lol. let alone the mods i get. because it freezes with my many cheats and i mean many. like maxed out everything. would a alienware computer do it or which laptop? if anybody knows, i'll do it just to play fallout 3 and fallout new vegas old school style, you know what i mean? any answers, i would appreciate it. it did work though. thanks to cowboyblues.

I am curious ? you said " sorry if i have been a pain but yeah...i wanna play fallout 3 pc English." <---- leads me to believe your running Microsoft versions of Fallout 3 GOTY ? Is that correct ?

​Model ID of the hardware please. OR an exact web link to what you own as the laptop suggests.

If the machine has anything Intel related in it? I know what's wrong.

If it is what I suggested "a Microsoft version ? " I know what's wrong and what to do about it.

​Please respond. I'll help you.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me

dude, thank you so much. everything is working like clockwork...well so far. my expansion packs won't work. i have the physical case goty edition and when i put my disc 2, it just freezes when i try to click on the autoplay's folder of just running the install.

i'm also using wrye bash but with fallout 3 and still no expansion pack. i'll start over if i have to just to install the expansion packs if i have to. for now, i'm just gonna enjoy myself.

thank you so much jimbouk.

i'm gonna try to clean my disc 2 cd by blowing on it and cleaning it with my shirt for now.

seriously, if i can't get any expansion packs...well, i use cheats anyways.

any help would be appreciated. thanks, for all your guys' help. i get to experience one pack which is the original at least.