planning 4k gaming hardware needed

Is it Bethesda's titles that are messed up? they tend to have a nasty fisheye effect going on and the higher the FOV the worse it gets.

Yep. FO4. I haven't tried Skyrim yet. (legendary edition.) That is EXACTLY the effect I was seeing. Is there a fix out there for that??

Not that I'm aware of other than lowering the FOV to unplayable levels, you may have noticed some character screenshots in the imageshare have the backgrounds almost zoomed in behind the character, that's caused by the FOV being lowered to 40, 30 or even 20 to get rid of it. I used a large curved screen for a while and that made it even worse.

These shots are from New Vegas but I've seen it in other Bethesda titles.

This is an FOV of 40 which is best for screenshots, everything is how it should be.

8YVBdxJ.jpg

This is the default 65, it's still OK but the side of the pub is starting to lean a little.

Ggx2xzB.jpg

This is 90 that some people play at, the pub is stretched and leaning over further and the cart is crushed on one side.

rsc1nWv.jpg

This is 110 which I've seen YouTube videos of, how anyone thinks this looks good is beyond me.

jLmjMNN.jpg

Western Games haven't been capable to deliver advanced graphics and physics in their games for all types of hardware.

Black Desert Online is the best example of what is possible.

PC Gaming Hardware is becoming too expensive for what it offers or the time it will last and not become low end.

I personally can't justify the price of a High End Gaming PC because it costs as much as a used Bike or Car. It was better a decade ago.

It will only be for those who need to make the investment for Programming/ 3D Modeling and all that. Not for the average Gamer.

There is going to be a shift to Consoles. Reason why Bethesda invested to CC and all start adopting Gamepass.

That's how future Gaming is going to be with all its downsides of Subscription and the positives of being affordable without Hardware or Driver issues we experience.

There's going to be indeed a Windows 12 but it will be a free upgrade to win11.

There is also the fact of current Processor and general PC hardware reaching a point where there isn't much new they can offer.

In the next decades PC Gaming and overall PCs will become ''Relics'' due to new Technologies especially Display Systems.

The more Fusion Core technology and Holographic Projection development progresses the closer we are. Still a long way but years pass fast.

I would say in the next years a 4K based Machine when prices are better will be worth it for a few years of course but after that New Gen Consoles and Games made for them will enter the market very sudden and fast and take the lead.

Western Games haven't been capable to deliver advanced graphics and physics in their games for all types of hardware.

PC Gaming Hardware is becoming too expensive for what it offers or the time it will last and not become low end.

I personally can't justify the price of a High End Gaming PC because it costs as much as a used Bike or Car. It was better a decade ago.

It will only be for those who need to make the investment for Programming/ 3D Modeling and all that. Not for the average Gamer.

There is going to be a shift to Consoles. Reason why Bethesda invested to CC and all start adopting Gamepass.

That's how future Gaming is going to be with all its downsides of Subscription and the positives of being affordable without Hardware or Driver issues we experience.

There is also the fact of current Processor and general PC hardware reaching a point where there isn't much new they can offer.

In the next decades PC Gaming and overall PCs will become ''Relics'' due to new Technologies especially Display Systems.

The more Fusion Core technology and Holographic Projection development progresses the closer we are. Still a long way but years pass fast.

I would say in the next years a 4K based Machine when prices are better will be worth it for a few years of course but after that New Gen Consoles and Games made for them will enter the market very sudden and fast and take the lead.

Folks have been predicting the death of PC gaming since the first xbox came out. It's still going strong, and I expect that to remain the case for the foreseeable future. PC just has a lot more potential than any console.

The great flaw in all this culturally biased nonsense is glaring. Under current and projected conditions, it will still take a PC to make mods and CC content. The consoles do not have, and are not projected to have, the capabilities to run the creation kit, or to make modifications to other games. That does not mean it won't happen someday, but ... there are no current plans to do so.

As for your other projections, I can predict, with absolute certainty, that the sun will one day explode and destroy the earth. I am pretty sure it won't be tomorrow, but will happen, eventually. Thus it is with Windows 12, 13, 14, and 15, and so it is with new personal computer hardware and software. Someday, eventually, but not tomorrow.

Quite frankly, your prognostications remind me an old marketing saw about Computers in general. "The price performance curve of computers is on a steady upward trend. If the curve continues as it is, eventually computers will be small enough to fit in your ear, fast enough to know the answer to any question before you ask, sensitive enough to read your mind, and cheap enough that they will be given away".

My point. Anyone can predict anything. The telling factor in predictions is where they are based. Much as the best in science fiction is based in good science first, then good fiction; so it is for technological predictions; good science first, then predictions. Basing predictions in cultural elitism, wishful thinking, fantasy and "I wanna" are a waste of time in their production, a waste of time in their presentation, and a waste of time in the reading.

Do you take every point of view that isn't identical to yours that much personal?

I have my own sources of information about Technology but i wont argue with you so you can feel happier. I know its important to you.

And if you don't like walls of text maybe we can use a better language ''A diplomatic one'' that is less repetitive and more rich that requires less text to deliver the same amount of information. French for example. How about German? Oh, sorry i know. Most native English speakers don't even know a second language so its us who have to struggle to appeal to their aesthetics... Well no thank you. Not worth my time.

Is your goal to appear the smart one Online so you can fill with self confidence you lack? Is that why you are so offensive to everyone and everytime?

Don't answer me, just get angry. Punch your hand on your desk and start screaming at your monitor. Good boy. Now bite your desk! That's a good boy! Woof woof!

Gime a f*#@ing break!