help Victims of War

xrayy

I've been to Ukraine and blah blah...

for how long ? only during the russian aggression or also before ?

probably you missed all that.

...blah blah...

Also just to clariy, I love the Ukrainian people, it's their government and people in power I despise Zelensky included.

if you love ukrainian people you have not much time until they are all dead or in other european countrys because they are all fleeing or fighting against this unprovoked brutal invasion. putin will wipe out this country with his invasion and i don't know who can stop that crime without the risk of a third ww. so hurry before they are all slaughtered to death and the country is wiped out by putins superior pro autocracy and anti freedom army and the following separatists.

Seems to me, that there is a fair bit of fighting around major cities as well... and the russians are shelling them indiscriminately.

A corrupt government is also NOT justification for an invasion. If that were the case, The US would be invading everyone and their cousin. Not to mention the folks that would be invading US for the very same reason. Russia started the hostilities here. Ukraine did not send troops into Russia.

And then we have the whole "Using Iraq as an example." thing..... Even most americans agree that invading Iraq was a bad idea. That was a war based on lies, and manufactured intelligence, pretty much exactly what Putin is doing here. Not to mention, The Russian government isn't exactly 'corruption free'......

Seems to me, that there is a fair bit of fighting around major cities as well... and the russians are shelling them indiscriminately.

A corrupt government is also NOT justification for an invasion. If that were the case, The US would be invading everyone and their cousin. Not to mention the folks that would be invading US for the very same reason. Russia started the hostilities here. Ukraine did not send troops into Russia.

And then we have the whole "Using Iraq as an example." thing..... Even most americans agree that invading Iraq was a bad idea. That was a war based on lies, and manufactured intelligence, pretty much exactly what Putin is doing here. Not to mention, The Russian government isn't exactly 'corruption free'......

For once I agree since corruption requires a strong concentration of powers to strongly gangrene a society.

Why'd my response get deleted?

Maybe it was the split personality thing . Which I noticed some of my stuff gets deleted / edited By my split personality ... kind of an Oy~Veh the next day @

Which you were displaying oppositional opinion .

And the first sort of set the tone for what you intend to say about the current situation ... not a freefloating opinion to plug into any era.

Ergo ... dissing Ukraine in an attempt to make Russia seem less problematic ... Currently !?!

Maybe it was the split personality thing . Which I noticed some of my stuff gets deleted / edited By my split personality ... kind of an Oy~Veh the next day @

And the first sort of set the tone for what you intend to say about the current situation ... not a freefloating opinion to plug into any era.

Ergo ... dissing Ukraine in an attempt to make Russia seem less problematic ... Currently !?!

I don't think I said anything in defense of Russia, maybe clarifying some of the nuance of the actual conflict that both sides governments are scumbags.

I don't think I said anything in defense of Russia, maybe clarifying some of the nuance of the actual conflict that both sides governments are scumbags.

You could always try to re-clarify your meaning ... But in general ... if at this juncture ... you are going to start out your statement with saying Ukraine is a POS .

Is the implication of that lost on you ? 2+2 still = Fore !!!

I would point out that there are WSM/s in many countries. They are not the bulk of the population, quite the contrary, they are a minority, just a rather vocal one. We have them here in the US as well.... Should other countries not support us because of them?? Or should Putin invade the US as well, to 'free us from our evil masters'.... Or something equally as stupid.