⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mod to remove rubble and debris

Houston810

I would like a mod that would delete a lot of the rubble from inside buildings and on streets. You know those big piles of gray crap that just clutter rooms and look strange like someone left the door open and 200 years of dust and rock decided to settle in this one corner. I took some screenshots of what I'm talking about but I'm not sure where they go so I can't upload them.

Please let me know if this is possible (also where the screen shot files end up if you know).

For those who think: "Why do this, it would take away from the whole atmosphere of the game?!" please leave that comment, it doesn't bother me, but obviously I disagree with your view. Personally I feel a lot of the rubble and debris is misplaced or logically inconsistent with whats around it.

Please let me know if this is possible (also where the screen shot files end up if you know).

http://imageshack.us/

Anyway, without said screenshots I can't exactly determine what it is that you're looking for, but I can recommend a mod that may come close to it: Clean-Deluxe

• 3 months later...