SKYUI not working

genarus

So been trying to get my MO 2 to launch and it will load up the dos screen then go away and show it running on MO 2 then just close like the game closed and just go back to standby. Further investigation i run into this.

You have one or more form 43 plugins. They are:

• SkyUI.esp

Form 43 plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

I am running skySE.

I have SKSE and it runs as advertised when doing it manually and not through MO 2 and shows up fine in game but i just cant get the game to fully launch on MO 2

If you have both SSE and LE installed, ensure your shortcut is directed to the SSE version and not the LE one. I have done that one before.

Edit: Forgot a word.

Edited by Kroekr

Ok and which one would that be? game version is 1.6.353.08

the versions that are updated to bounce all over from 1.6.6/1.6.9/1.6.15/1.6.16 and 1.7.3 and then they got 1.4 and below currently using SKYUI 5.1 so which would be safe to test?

Legendary Edition and Special Edition have a LOT of differences. They are different games when it comes to modding. That's why the warnings are built into LOOT and the mod managers.

Yes i know this was just having difficulties finding the SE version for it =P. Still puzzled how i got the AE dlc for it and the version still at 1.6.353.08... Got another problem that popped up too...