xrayy

You disagree, because you overlook the part about "His personality aside". And then focused on the personal feelings about the dude. About his personality.

i even took parts of your "put him aside phrase" and used it if you can read. there is nothing about "feelings". we are talking about his "qualities" he already has showed and underlined endless times!

the topic is about why HE will (not) be the right man to represent the republican agenda. it is not about why he or others failed in the past. the problem is in his personal agenda and endless ignorance he did not fail at all - so a huge danger still exists.

but it simply does not help understanding as long as you are unable to analyze trump's "qualities": money, pure egoism, lying(=spreading alternative facts), inability to admit a defeat and to make others responsible for his weaknesses and his wrong predictions.

you seem to fully identify with or underestimate such obvious shortcomings. this makes a discussion to this point between us obsolete.

nobody needs a super rich narcissistic supremacist like trump as a clown and liar representing the republicans and of course even in worst case the USA. he just holds this party back and it seems this party lost the focus due to money and incompetence letting trump destroy them for his personal interests. seems he already bought them all while you are still impressed of his "qualities" i'm not aware of. ok, i remember one: celebrating himself at first before spreading mostly alternative facts.

i'm pretty sure - apart from the lost supremacist and conspiracy influenced souls - even all other republicans are aware of that in the meantime. update your knowledge with the presented links if you like and discuss. if not do not waste my time. thanks.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You disagree, because you overlook the part about "His personality aside". And then focused on the personal feelings about the dude. About his personality.

i even took parts of your "put him aside phrase" and used it if you can read. there is nothing about "feelings". we are talking about his "qualities" he already has showed and underlined endless times!

the topic is about why HE will (not) be the right man to represent the republican agenda. it is not about why he or others failed in the past. the problem is in his personal agenda and endless ignorance he did not fail at all - so a huge danger still exists.

but it simply does not help understanding as long as you are unable to analyze trump's "qualities": money, pure egoism, lying(=spreading alternative facts), inability to admit a defeat and to make others responsible for his weaknesses and his wrong predictions.

you seem to fully identify with or underestimate such obvious shortcomings. this makes a discussion to this point between us obsolete.

nobody needs a super rich narcissistic supremacist like trump as a clown and liar representing the republicans and of course even in worst case the USA. he just holds this party back and it seems this party lost the focus due to money and incompetence letting trump destroy them for his personal interests. seems he already bought them all while you are still impressed of his "qualities" i'm not aware of. ok, i remember one: celebrating himself at first before spreading mostly alternative facts.

i'm pretty sure - apart from the lost supremacist and conspiracy influenced souls - even all other republicans are aware of that in the meantime. update your knowledge with the presented links if you like and discuss. if not do not waste my time. thanks.

Typical :dry:

mkay, maybe next topic, then! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Trump lit the match, but he does not control the fire. This is by design because a grassroots effort is far more powerful than following one man or Organization.

MAGA is real and growing everyday actually.. Trump support? I couldn't tell you but If Republicans harvested ballots like the Dems did they would win every election.

Trump lit the match, but he does not control the fire. This is by design because a grassroots effort is far more powerful than following one man or Organization.

MAGA is real and growing everyday actually.. Trump support? I couldn't tell you but If Republicans harvested ballots like the Dems did they would win every election.

Republicans didn't do nearly as well in the mid-terms as they thought they were going to....... The Supreme court overturning Roe vs. Wade opened the door for them to essentially cut their own throats with their anti-abortion legislation.

• 1 month later...

Take heart my free thinking friends in the U.S., as demonstrated in this thread there are at least 4 of you who see through him like a pane of glass, as I do, I hope for your sakes a few more hundred thousand have the insight of you people. I'm an Aussie but we get pounded with him as well, he's all over the news and just the sight of the guy and the sound of his voice rages me out, units that support him think when he's up there on stage clapping that he's giving them a round of applause, wrong, he's actually giving himself a round of applause and does this to prompt others to give him applause, it's really quite pathetic, the narcissist clown, now he's copying Musk and doing little jigs on stage as well that just further enrages me, the goose. Apologies for my low brow post that has the IQ of a Neanderthal but I find this man repulsive to the maximum degree and wish he would go away, promptly.

Right there with ya, my aussie friend. :D I wish he would just go away, and STAY away. His followers will slowly fade from the scene as well..... The republican party is already moving away from him.... his support keeps evaporating, but, he doesn't notice. Trump and Putin have a fair bit in common......

sorry for the necro but there is a big difference between these two guys. it's not that they act as permanent liar and they think "their people" love them. it is that one of them is an autocrat and the other tried to be one but was not successful.

what i do not understand is how 75 % of a nation can believe and even support the slaughter of their neighbor with their own sons? this is ridiculous in 2023 but maybe tradition in the meantime? how can a small group of mighty rich capsuled people really blind their nation as hitler did in 1933 and fill them with lies and known wrong narratives and propaganda, while arguing that all free and democratic nations act like hitler but not russia itself ? what kind of logic is that and who believes such nonsense in 2023 ?

Take heart my free thinking friends in the U.S., as demonstrated in this thread there are at least 4 of you who see through him like a pane of glass, as I do, I hope for your sakes a few more hundred thousand have the insight of you people. I'm an Aussie but we get pounded with him as well, he's all over the news and just the sight of the guy and the sound of his voice rages me out, units that support him think when he's up there on stage clapping that he's giving them a round of applause, wrong, he's actually giving himself a round of applause and does this to prompt others to give him applause, it's really quite pathetic, the narcissist clown, now he's copying Musk and doing little jigs on stage as well that just further enrages me, the goose. Apologies for my low brow post that has the IQ of a Neanderthal but I find this man repulsive to the maximum degree and wish he would go away, promptly.

Right there with ya, my aussie friend. :D I wish he would just go away, and STAY away. His followers will slowly fade from the scene as well..... The republican party is already moving away from him.... his support keeps evaporating, but, he doesn't notice. Trump and Putin have a fair bit in common......

sorry for the necro but there is a big difference between this two guys. it's not that they act as permanent liar and they think "their people" love them. it is that one of them is an autocrat and the other tried to be one but was not successful.

what i do not understand is how 75 % of a nation can believe and even support the slaughter of their neighbor with their own sons? this is ridiculous in 2023 but maybe tradition in the meantime? how can a small group of mighty rich capsuled people really blind their nation as hitler did in 1933 and fill them with lies and known wrong narratives and propaganda, while arguing that all free and democratic nations act like hitler but not russia itself ? what kind logic is that and who believes such nonsense in 2023 ?

When those in power control the narrative, and the people only hear what their leaders want them to, well, it isn't too hard to convince them of what is 'right', according to the leaders. Hitler had this down to a science. Putin is running from pretty much the exact same playbook.

sorry for the necro but there is a big difference between this two guys. it's not that they act as permanent liar and they think "their people" love them. it is that one of them is an autocrat and the other tried to be one but was not successful.

what i do not understand is how 75 % of a nation can believe and even support the slaughter of their neighbor with their own sons? this is ridiculous in 2023 but maybe tradition in the meantime? how can a small group of mighty rich capsuled people really blind their nation as hitler did in 1933 and fill them with lies and known wrong narratives and propaganda, while arguing that all free and democratic nations act like hitler but not russia itself ? what kind logic is that and who believes such nonsense in 2023 ?

When those in power control the narrative, and the people only hear what their leaders want them to, well, it isn't too hard to convince them of what is 'right', according to the leaders. Hitler had this down to a science. Putin is running from pretty much the exact same playbook.

7 nations of the whole world - with all the leaders lightyears away from treating their nation with humanity or freedom voted for russia.

can anyone give putin a new planet to execise his bloody experiments (still it is not allowed to call it a war or better what it is: a brutal and coward aggression) and let all other live in peace apart from his 7 dictatorship driven supporters ?

7 nations of the whole world - with all the leaders lightyears away from treating their nation with humanity or freedom voted for russia.

can anyone give putin a new planet to execise his bloody experiments (still it is not allowed to call it a war or better what it is: a brutal and coward aggression) and let all other live in peace apart from his 7 dictatorship driven supporters ?

Hey, call it like ya see it. So far as I am concerned, it's a war. You have one country invading another, and people on both sides dieing every day. If that ain't a war, I don't know what is.

Ukraine is starting to hit targets in Russia though, and the US is rethinking their policy of not wanting Ukraine using US supplied weapons to hit targets over the border. I thought that was a stupid policy to begin with. Unless/Until the Russia people start feeling the pain of this war directly, they will not have any motivation to see it end. Bear in mind, I am NOT advocating targeting civilians. That is just not a good idea.

Understanding the ramifications of directly attacking Russia, or even appearing to directly attack Russia, and proceeding with caution is not a "stupid policy". What is a moronic idea is for America and their allies to openly and directly appear to be attacking Russia in some ill-conceived counter offensive without the backing and support of the rest of the worlds nations. Putin has already thrice threatened to use his nuclear arsenal if there is a directed retaliation into Russia. The world, collectively, has to make a deliberate and conscience decision before attacking any Russian territory and giving Putin his justification to use that arsenal. Thankfully, to date, nobody is stupid enough to espouse even the appearance of directly invading Russia and igniting WW III.