The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Easter is about the Greatest Doctor that ever lived. Doctor! Little girl. Not any kind of nurses, not Mommy!

A Doctor!

Wash your hands before you reach for any food to eat. Don't try to pick up any food off the table.

I saw where you were scratching before you sat down on the spot that itched you scratched. And it wasn't your head. Now go wash your hair, because you just spread germs with that hand from your butt to your head. Little girl.

Happy Easter!

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Wow! No one is bumping other threads posts like the usual that pushes other threads of posters down and out of sight if someone quits adding to their thread posting stories. Maharg67 is still going strong posting stories.

And yeah!

Just you and Me?! No one else in my area that uses Wi-Fi has any service today. I am using an old password protected device that plugs directly into the computer so it can receive and transmit.

There hasn't been any Wi-Fi none wired service available for several days now.

3 days ago I was chatting with a tech at the company. We were trying to find out why I couldn't get a web page to open with the alternate Hotspot set up on the device I have.

None, not even Forums.nexusmods. com.

When I clicked on the Wi-Fi search to locate the Hotspot from the device I have; over a dozen Wi-Fi seekers appeared and it was so crowded when I was typing in the password the other Wi-Fi systems bumped my Wi-Fi devices Sign In address out of position while was attempting to sign in on the Hotspot.

For the last 3 days, I tried to get my own handy mobile Wi-Fi device to work in Wi-Fi mode. I have noted there has not been any others.

Today only one other person must have been testing their Wi-Fi because they dropped off only seconds as I was testing mine.

It appears there is no DNS available for these Wi-Fi devices. I can't get a link to a DNS. Doesn't matter though. Not even a battery powered mobile hand held unit with 4 and 5 G is getting me connected using Wi-Fi. I had to use a different router set up to connect directly to the computer and by pass the towers Transceiver.

I was about to quit messing around with anything when I tried another method. Even though I could not get a strong enough signal to connect to a DNS at the moment. I was trying to get a speed test.

I wanted to sort the game esps and esms and I forgot I had left it on. I clicked on the MO2 sort function and it got a connection to Github and sorting worked. I thought I had some new direct line from the computer for a couple seconds. Then I realized what I had done, because I shut the computer down to reset it, if it was bugged somehow.

When I rebooted the computer I was informed a device was not allowing my computer to shut down. I immediately recognized what it was.

I clicked it off.

Started up again. When I got the portable device out and did the thing with that other connector for getting Online it worked!

I checked the seek Wi-Fi for a Wi-Fi device; to see if anyone of the other people with Wi-Fi home type gear; that is supposed to work without a wired connection I noted not one of the usual 6 or 7 with password protection was in the search box.

Nobody else has Wi-Fi either. The Tech support team is back up so far I would have been waiting on the phone line for hours.

I'm sure glad I keep my good stuff back from our early Internet days. I needed a device that can use the type of link I have that works to make it password protected.

I met a person who is in the lumbar business. Seems there is some need that the owner of the company has. His lumbar is slipping or something!

Could be because of the covid-19.

Like you suggest for poor Pagafyr, all those other people should listen to you and get one of the services like you have from around here, Or, move to a place like where you live to get the service with a package like the Fiber dealers are selling to big business tycoons in the U. S. A..

If you didn't notice. I haven't got a problem keeping a live connection.

And yeah!

Well, now. The good News is I can now connect a 5 G LTE Wi-Fi and get 106.2 mb/s from the Speed tests. I had a 5 GHz device already all this time.

Even though the device had 5 GHz as part of it's modern day package, the company I got it from found the sim card in the device wasn't the correct one for 5 GHz. Until the mysterious Wi-Fi service failed to recognize it's Lte/3g/2g. set up I never thought to use it. I received the sim card yesterday and now the speed of my downloads available from any service that can match the speed I can download via uploading from their site to my ISP and to my computer can do it fast.

It's :woot: :tongue:

And yeah!

If people nearby keep throwing out these new Smart TV's because they don't know what the Reset button is for; one of these days someone will throw out a 180 inch plasma roll style Smart TV with the little box that the screen plugs into. They are so light I'll be able to carry the rolled up screen many a mile to my little wooden tent on my shoulder. People would likely think I was carrying a long roll of visqueen home to cover a leaky roof if they saw me carrying one of those home.

It would look real nice on my south wall. Like a mural does if painted on it instead of peering at the Smart TV I got at a warehouse sale which is like a 65 inch double pane glass window like the one in the old house where I was raised with one picture window looking out on the 35 foot square front lawn with two trees.

People are so wasteful minded in the Good Ole USA. Woo Hoo! I'll save my USA pennies for a rainy day! A modder here might get some Pennies from Heaven because I saved a bunch of pennies in a 5 gallon plastic water jug.

And yeah! I haven't made any changes to my two mods. The Morrowind one, or the Fallout 3 one. They are for people who like to explore the cave in Sayda Neen and the DC. Wastlands. Not puffy geniuses like me who just wanted some puzzles to solve. My mods take a bit of mental sweating to figure out. That's the fun part, anymore.