⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have played the mod The Bleachers-A Diamond City Story to the end. The voice of Doc sounds real familiar! And what a great deal she has to say about her studies, and about her green house garden?

I figured the choice to ask Dr. Barbara McClintock about her life, her skills, and her garden would be a few short quips. It turned out to be enough information about what she studies to get a Phd in Biology, and another Phd in Mycology, in RL she may know Paul Stamets the fun guy who is a fungi expert!

And her voice sounds a lot like two other companions I have. One from Fallout: New Vegas! The other right there in Fallout 4 I have installed at the same time. Doc's voice lips syncing is really exceptional and without clipping.

It's snowing! It started with big fluffy snowflakes about a half an hour ago. Now the snowflakes are barely big enough to see. I've seen some changes in the weather in my life time, and this is new for May! Thursday; May 20, 2021. @ Ten twenty four Mountain Standard Time ( That's 11:24 AM for you Daylight Savings Time folks! ) it's snowing almost at mid day.

The weather people said that this weather we are having it NORMAL for our area. I think maybe the drought the dry drought that ended 2014 dried their thinking caps a little too much.

And yeah! Fallout 4 song & lyrics for Atom Bomb baby.

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Edit: A paper sign was posted on the street light pole that said the street sweeper people were coming to sweep the street on the 19th and the 20th. It rained all day on the 19th and it started snowing on the 20th. :laugh:

I cleaned wire connections tab and clips on a furnace to leave the heater switch off and be ready for next Winter.

Good thing I cleaned it when I did. It snowed the day after. It's 30 degree's Fahrenheit outside at almost ten a. m. mdt.

The furnace has been needed for a few days now. Fallout 4

& lyrics for Atom Bomb baby.

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)