The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Do you need tp have your teen brain recharged. Here's a memory you probably have; from the Greatest musical hits of the 1960's that may restore that slumbering part of your brain that really made you feel and think differently than the children may do from the 21st Century.

Look out Mr SpaceX your Dad might wake from his sleeping Rip Van Winkle state and remember what motivated him back when, when he was an adolescent. Sputnik.

And...

TELSTAR

Telstar by the Tornados

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m listening to my favorite soundtrack from the series "Big Little Lie". Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world and are morally transported to the coast of Australia. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because every series starts with this song.

• 3 weeks later...

I could not help thinking of a person few people realize is a Martyr from my generation. I think that President J. F. Kennedy was too, as was Socrates, Aleister Crowley, and others of old.

1. Not to use violence, as a solution to your problems.

Many people don't realize they are Martyrs.

May they all rest in Peace.

John Winston Ono Lennon was an English singer, songwriter, musician and peace activist who achieved worldwide fame as the founder, co-songwriter, ...
Parents: Alfred Lennon (father); ‎Julia Stanley‎ ...‎
Cause of death: Gunshot wounds
Died: 8 December 1980 (aged 40); New York ...
Years active: 1956–1980
John Winston Ono Lennon was an English singer, songwriter, musician and peace activist who achieved worldwide fame as the founder, co-songwriter, ...
Parents: Alfred Lennon (father); ‎Julia Stanley‎ ...‎
Cause of death: Gunshot wounds
Died: 8 December 1980 (aged 40); New York ...
Years active: 1956–1980
People also ask
Why was John Lennon assassinated?
His killer was Mark David Chapman, an American Beatles fan who was incensed by Lennon's lavish lifestyle and his 1966 comment that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus". ... Chapman planned the killing over several months and waited for Lennon at The Dakota on the morning of 8 December.

• 4 months later...