⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make a list of all the quest names because I'm scared I didn't complete some. And sick mod btw I think it should be #1

its pretty easy just download GECK and open the Bounties III esp. look under the quest tab, If I am not mistaken any thing Some guy added would have AA just before it. like AA bounties quest 1, that sort of thing.

• 3 months later...

After I start the quest to kill Marko (and hell followed with him) I go and talk to Brookshire, after he throws a flashbang, i fall down and then the game crashes (falloutNV error)

and then the game crashes. Any idea why this happens??

I really love the fnv bountie series and it sucks that this crash occurs:( please help.

Please see the 'Checklist item #4' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide, which will tell you how to enable NVSE game error logging. Then reproduce the crash and see the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article and the "Windows Error Messages" section. Hopefully between them we will get a clue as to the cause.

-Dubious-

• 2 years later...

If someone could help me out, that'd be great.

Virgil and Randall talk normally, and the quests seem to be working. I'm up to the point where Randall tells me go after Garza. Unfortunately, it seems that Thorne, Ford, and Cooper (haven't tried with Wickham yet) just give me the silent "What do you need?" dialogue when I talk to them, and I can't figure out what's causing it.

Sorry, but it's been too long ago for me to remember the details of every quest in the Bounties series. Which quest (formal name) is that and what are you expecting them to tell you? That dialog usually means they have nothing to say on the subject.

-Dubious-