Mass Effect 2

Corehound

I'm not really looking for a massive website, more like a small extra page on this website maybe, with some of the same stuff as found on http://www.masseffectsaves.com/mods.php with player compilations of cheats and mods :smile:

With regards

Corehound

:devil: "Cry havoc and let slip the Corehound of war!" :devil:

Nexus is meant for games, that have a hugh amount of mods. There is really not much sense create a page for the 3 ini modifications, that are existing for ME2.

What about the EVE sub-forum? I've never heard of a moddable MMO before. Also I agree we shouldn't have a full blown site, but there are more than just 3 .ini mods you know. Not much more, but still.

Nexus is meant for games, that have a hugh amount of mods. There is really not much sense create a page for the 3 ini modifications, that are existing for ME2.

What about the EVE sub-forum? I've never heard of a moddable MMO before. Also I agree we shouldn't have a full blown site, but there are more than just 3 .ini mods you know. Not much more, but still.

Its just a subforum. Not a website. Theres no such thing as www.eveonlinenexus.com.

I know, didn't I say sub-forum? Then don't I also say we don't need a full blown site for ME2?

My magical misunderstanding powers are at work again :(

I was only trying to suggest some sort of sub-forum, but even then we don't know if theres enough players to warrant it.

Yea that was kind of the same thing I meant :yes: , a sub-forum is really all I was looking for. The Nexus forum / website have a very large fan base with allot of already established users, with names we all recognize in both the "comment" and "forum" sections of the website, so adding a ME2 forum here would make it possible for all of us to chat with the ppl we already know within a forum we already like and trust, just a thought :smile:

With regards

Corehound

:devil: "Cry havoc and let slip the Corehound of war!" :devil:

Well, a sub-forum for it is another story and would make more sense than those for spore or borderlands.

Well, spore did have mods at one point, it's just that the community has pretty much died under EA's thumb. Borderlands has DLC and some limited modding capabilities, and still maintains a decent player-base who want to participate in online play with people they know.

ME2 however doesn't look like it has much in the way of modding capability, and gives this sense of being another one of those games which everyone is talking about now, but won't particularly care about 2 months from now (EG: Bioshock, HL2, Quake 3, Doom 3, ect). We have a thread for the game in the PC games section, and so far, that's been good enough for now. Not saying that it won't or can't happen, just that a particular need has not really presented itself yet for a whole range of forum categories.

Edited by Vagrant0