Photo

From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

looney news at eleven!

• Please log in to reply
541 replies to this topic

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 3,029 posts

I just noticed the name of the motel in the background.  Garden of Eden...

Cleared up another of my problems.  

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 3,029 posts
I used up all my High Speed Internet Gigabyte Allowance and can't download mods or upload pixs.  All I can do is chat and sometimes even that takes the forum server computer a full minute to post.

I wonder if I moved to a place where they have fiber optics, 5 GHz service too, I wonder if I would return to being like I was when I was a child just getting good at being able to walk, climb, jump, and run excitedly around, only, become delighted about having such HIGH SPEED INTERNET and surfing like crazy to find others who are just enjoying the idea there are still many other exciting people to chat with and websites to see?

Oh the smoke you would see as I sped past!  Oh the reflections of websites I saw that would be mirrored in my posts!  What a WONDROUS TIME WE LIVE IN!  Why does it have to be so slow?

When I was still small I remember I kept exploring and wandering off when I was able to explore, so much, Mom actually bought a chest harness with a leash to keep me from getting out of her sight when we were in the city.

To have that kind of energy and the strength, stamina, excited speed to race crazily around looking in every nook and cranny, around every corner, under every huge leaf, behind any tree, to climb any hill, or mountain to see what we could see everywhere and from up top.  Wow!

It's amazing :woot:  to think about now :teehee:  while I miss the High speed :sad: .  Thinking about the pix websites have I might see in the blink of an eye :wub:   Faster than racing machines is how fast the speed of Internet Magic should always be.

After all, that's what the Internet is; a way to get thoughts and pixs across space in record times with no interruptions so we can keep from getting old and stale stinking up our space waiting for a response.  :dance:   :thumbsup:

Page loaded in: 0.990 seconds