• 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21, and in the prime of my life (well, I haven't even begun to live yet, so what am I talkin' 'bout :P ). Seems to me there are a majority of young 'uns my age (18-21), so I fit right in like the missing piece of a complicated jigsaw puzzle. BUT, unlike most in my age group, I have the mind of an ancient and powerful wizard (actually, it's kinda like a nerd's brainy brain inside of a jock's hot bod, more or less, altho I'm not that physically active nor THAT physically fit :closedeyes: ).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

yay 19, now instead of getting free beer off my friends here in Canada, i gotta pay for my own, damn

and who said that being 18 was the worst age??

Well, the calander says I'm 16.5 yrs...but I'm really several million yrs old. I am a soul from an ancient super-human species that lived long ago on R'lyeh before it sank. I was the High Priest at the Church of Cthulhu, and now I'm back in the mortal flesh to warn everyone that He is comming. Cthulhu will rise again. Only those who are loyal to Him shall be spared. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've been beaten by Dagoth Ur, Mankar Camoran, Tiber Septim, The Hulk, Spiderman, Roger Moore, Frankenstein, Darth Vader, Fargoth (Don't ask me how), Dirty Harry, Kane, Tony Montana, Shishio Makoto, a pack of bloodthirsty hamster ninjas, Gandalf the Grey, Marilyn Manson, Christopher Columbus, Eddie Meduza, Charles Darwin, Sauron, Darth Malak, Godzilla, Monty Python's Black Knight, a coconut, Batman, Santa Claus, Sean Connery, Tina turner, Sabaton, Jackie Chan, Optimus Prime, Chuck Norris (Invincible... :ph34r: ), Indiana Jones, Sonic, Super Mario, C3PO, Robocop, Terminator, Hulk Logan and Superman.

And all I got was this lousy account...

Oh, by the way, I'm 17! ;D

huh only 7 other people areound my age, (i'm 13) hm thought there'd be more, heh only 1 person who's 50-60

oh and Cthulhu? hes a wuss i aint afraid of him, with modern day technology those old gods from before time wouldnt stand against us and our machine guns and atomic bombs. HEY CTHULHU YOUR A WUSS I'D TAKE YOU ON ANY DAY!! WANNA FIGHT? C'MON I'D SNAP YOU! C'MON C'MON

oh and Cthulhu? hes a wuss i aint afraid of him, with modern day technology those old gods from before time wouldnt stand against us and our machine guns and atomic bombs. HEY CTHULHU YOUR A WUSS I'D TAKE YOU ON ANY DAY!! WANNA FIGHT? C'MON I'D SNAP YOU! C'MON C'MON

Cthulhu would render your bomb silos useless by sending His armies of shoggoths to invade them. Do you really think a couple measly bullets could stop Him? Thy would bounce of of His hide. Then he would walk up to you and devour your soul. Cthulhu is unstopable.