Bed mods

Leubast

Ok, years ago I wanted animations for going to bed like I did with Oblivion and found Immersive Beds. It worked well and I had no problems. But now, after 600 some game saves for about 100 or so characters, it is now really screwing up. 2 characters completely ruined by it. Can anyone recommend another bed mod that makes you animate.

I found Another Sleep Mod but it's not on Nexus. How similar is it to Immersive Beds?

I've been using Another Sleep Mod flawlessly for many months - You can disable it or reactivate via MCM menu, it's clean, can even remove from your game the blocked-bed bug which some other sleep mods had - and the shut-eye bug. Immersive Bed was very nice, but it unfortunately bugs lot - I removed it after 1st try and move to ASM.

If you don't want to use Steam to download it because of Steam forced-update, ASM's author LP provides an ftp link on his Steam page.

So ASM is pretty much a bug free version of Immersive Beds? I fixed the character using Immersive Beds "unblock" and Uninstall buttons in MCM, I just want a mod that won't bug up the characters.

Yep, you can go ahead, never had a pb with ASM - the only thing you have to know is it will stop the "sleepQuest" on purpose with some Vanilla quests (like the 1st DB quest if I remember correctly and some Dragonborn quest too) to prevent conflicting with the Vanilla quest - it's not a bug, it's scripted to behave that way for precaution and will let you know when it does.