Bouncing Sigs

ThetaOrionis01

Well as always I seem to get "in" on these things waaaaay late... sighhhh...

And, as is often the case, I seem to be the sole voice of dissent.

((looking around cautiously...))

Because you see, I really LIKED Faust's "bouncy" sig. Call me a "pig" if you want but truly, I found it harmless and a just a bit amusing. Was the animation annoying? Appearently to some it was... I guess I'm just not that easily annoyed. Frankly I find those subscription cards in my magazines FAR more annoying than just about any animated sig, but that's just me.

Hehe.... this has to be the most hilarious thread I have read in a long time...

How banal... bouncing boobs?

Calm down, Theta.

*hides from Spambane*

EDIT: Oh... and I know you will say that it's only the animation, not what's animated... but seriously, they don't move THAT much :)

While I did not personally object to the sig, I can easily see how others would. It is not because of me, but for the others that I would not have the decision to remove them overturned. We are a community, and, as a community, all have to both deal with others and be dealt with by others. There is a responsibility that we all take when becoming part of the community - to work with each other in the best interest of the forum.

If they (the sigs, not the items on the sig in question) were smaller, I doubt that there would have been any problem at all. Instead, it seems as though sigs have become more important than what is being said, as they often take up more space than the text that they are attached to. I do not believe it is outrageous for anyone to reasonably complain about a sig they find disturbing/upsetting. If their opinion is well-founded and shared by others to the point where the moderators agree, the moderators should be able to request the sig be changed.

If this were the case with my sig, I would not mind changing my sig, no matter what it meant to me.

Archived