Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently having issues with the install, used the vortex launcher, and when i do install and get into game it says "Make config xml with config app please run hudmenuset.exe from data interface folder" please help

You're going to want to reinstall Def_UI.

Or just go to the data/interface folder and click on the exe file the error tells you to run.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/7j53kx/fallout_4_make_config_xml_with_config_app_please/

currently having issues with the install, used the vortex launcher, and when i do install and get into game it says "Make config xml with config app please run hudmenuset.exe from data interface folder" please help

ÃÂ

ÃÂ

Or just go to the data/interface folder and click on the exe file the error tells you to run.

ÃÂ

ÃÂ

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/7j53kx/fallout_4_make_config_xml_with_config_app_please/

thank you, didn't realize i had to have def_ui installed lol Edited by TinyTom12003

Â

Â

Â

Â

i am guessing this mod is no longer being updated as the the perk tree is left unfinished? and etc?

The mod will be on hiatus until the release of FNV4, also the perk tree can be better replaced by LEVELUPMENUEX, since is easier to replace single SWF files than an entire image

Edited by fefuentes2000

The mod is on hold. No concrete plans on continuing for now. If I continue the mod I will not do all the different variations I originally planned because it is too much. I would continue on with my own version of the original Vault Girl since no one else has stepped up to make such a mod.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Wonderful mod! Thanks a lot!

I had one problem during installation. In the fomod selection screen for posters, when I selected "None", it still installed them, as well as some other setdressing files, that replaced my own initial replacers. Had to revert them manually.

The same problem... Will be fixed at some point?

Edited by AliasNe0

This doesn't seem to be compatible with DEF_UI because it overwrites pipboy_invpage.swf which DEF_UI needs so that you don't CTD when trying to access the submenus in the Pipboy. Will there ever be a patch?

A temporary fix would be copying the pipboy_invpage.swf from DEF_UI and pasting it into Vault Girl Mod Alpha, zipping it up and installing it.

True. The game crashed each time I tried to open the submenus. For me, the solution was to delete all pipboy_invpage.swf files from the archive, but NOT Pipboy_InvPage.swf. In this case, you should not have problems with all types of Vault girls availabe in the fomod installer.

• 2 weeks later...