Easy way to remove Havok from many meshes?

As part of Immersive Interiors I'm going to use havok-less signs for the shops, to stop an issue where they'd fly about outside the window.

Is there some kind of automated script I can use that strips the havok data from numerous meshes? Removing it mesh by mesh is getting pretty tiresome.

Edited by SomeWelshGuy

if there is a way... if may involve PyFFI. that thing does batch functions on nifs. I have no idea how to set it up if it actually can. but you would probably need it to do the equivalent of the nifskope function of Spells>Blocks>remove by ID. And th ID would be having only the Bhk blocks ripped out. No ideas beyond that. Edited by Ghogiel

Remove havok or change it to a static?

You can take an object such as a sword and edit the following properties to turn it into a static object:

bhkCollisionObject --> bhkRigidBody --> Layer (Change from OL_WEAPON to OL_STATIC)

bhkCollisionObject --> bhkRigidBody --> Layer Copy (Change from OL_WEAPON to OL_STATIC)

bhkCollisionObject --> bhkRigidBody --> Motion System (Change from MO_SYS_BOX to MO_SYS_FIXED)

At least as far as I can remember. Someone once asked a similar question and this answer worked for them.

Scripting a change in these values may be easier...maybe not.