Block User From Files via PM

TheTalkieToaster

^Because the site owner thinks it's fairer that way doesn't make it clear to me how it's supposed to be fairer so I'd be interested in a link to the discussions that led to it if you have it.

IMO for mod authors fair would mean not having to share the fruits of your labor that you've made available for free with people who've antagonized you if you don't want to. For mod downloaders that'd mean not having to kiss ass or jump through hoops to be able to download someone's mod.

I think there are many more ways of antagonizing mod authors and discouraging them from making mods than just leaving bad comments on their mods. And as far as "doing something in your files" counts then making frivolous reports against a mod in a bid to get the mod removed and the author banned from nexus should certainly be up there as a major cause of wanting someone blocked from your mods, yet those are protected.

Edited by Partoutatix

Guest deleted34304850

you seem to be quite easily triggered. have you thought of simply not letting people download your mods at all, and save yourself what appears to be a lot of pain and anguish?

So what if you commented something normal and/or gratuitously and you still get blocked, is their a way to report wrongful blocking or abuse of the system? This just happened recently to me, and I have no damn clue why i am blocked from a mod authors files page and I'm trying to contact them to get it reversed or at least have them show what the "problem" is.

A staff member told me to contact a moderator to assist in solving the issue if you feel it was unjustified