Storage? Banker? Chest?

That's a good question. I'm about ready to go into chapter 2. Since I really don't need storage, I'm going to put a test object in the storage in chapter 1 and see if it goes over into chapter 2. It only makes sense that it would, right? :unsure:

in roche path storage can be found outside the army camp at the prostitutes tent just outside near the dwarf forgot the little one's name but you can find the chest near him and talking to the dwarf now works unlike n flotsam.

If you save Aryan La Valette in the Prologue, you get the "Strong Back" ability which takes the maximum weight limit to 300.

we should ought a have a thread in the spoiler section on how to unlock these cool abilities like "Corlan" mentioned so we'll know not to miss them on our play through like a guide.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Man you can store your stuff at the pub owners at any place in game :-D And theyre all the same so if you store it at one you have the same items at the other ;)

This is what happens when you engage in necromancy. At the time the thread was started, there was no storage. It was introduced in a patch in July last year.

Man you can store your stuff at the pub owners at any place in game :-D And theyre all the same so if you store it at one you have the same items at the other ;)

This is what happens when you engage in necromancy. At the time the thread was started, there was no storage. It was introduced in a patch in July last year.

Oo didn't knew that .. i just downloaded the game and have it there already :-)