• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Watts533

Watts533

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

This looks fantastic. I really, really, really look forward to wandering about in Boston as my new Android self... It'll be like my favorite toon from NV all over again!

AGreatWeight

AGreatWeight

Figment of your imagination

• Premium Member
  • 4,240 posts

No updates for a while on this - it is still in progress isn't it? As it looked pretty damn good.

DizzasterJuice

DizzasterJuice

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

No updates for a while on this - it is still in progress isn't it? As it looked pretty damn good.

Yes, still working on it but the person that was doing the CK work decided that the Creation Kit was too frustrating to work with and has moved on to other things. So I'm trying to muddle through it myself at a slower pace.

So if there's anyone that has a lot of experience with the CK and Papyrus that wants to help out let me know.

The two female android races are working in game but the male version is still in development.

2882342-1469077047.jpg

qAU8X1l.jpg

2882342-1474948975.jpg

Edited by DizzasterJuice, 14 October 2016 - 11:36 AM.

EmissaryOfWind

EmissaryOfWind

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Exciting stuff, keep up the good work!

AGreatWeight

AGreatWeight

Figment of your imagination

• Premium Member
  • 4,240 posts

Good to know DizzasterJuice, I wish you well in your endeavor - I'd offer to help if I had the ability.

RatB0Y68

RatB0Y68

Not a cat, honest!

• Premium Member
  • 1,012 posts

I have to say, I am excited and eagerly await the release of the ARES androids. I will admit to frequently checking the various development threads for updates and info.

kraag

kraag

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Another excited fan of your work bumping your thread so more people can get excited about it ;)

Looks GREAT!

genolune

genolune

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,087 posts

What exactly do you need done in the Creation Kit?  I'm really digging the male android art you have there.

wetspot202

wetspot202

• Premium Member
  • 16 posts

This mod is looking great, I loved the Ares quest in Fallout New Vegas and I'm stoked to be able to play this one. When do you think it'll be released?

Thatcher2699

Thatcher2699

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

how far along is this mod? is it done? if not when will it be?

Edited by Thatcher2699, 27 January 2018 - 10:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ares, android, robot, companion, race, quests, daughters of ares

Page loaded in: 1.094 seconds