Best Gun In Fallout: New Vegas?

kieranbhoy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three weapons, one each for different situations.

Anti-materiel rifle, for sheer tank busting power. I am yet to find someone to survive a headshot from this thing; deathclaw alpha male and the giant female, dead in one shot.

Fat man, the ultimate long range crowd control weapon. The Red Glare is a suitable alternative, offering you faster fire rate and a much larger magazine size, but a much reduced power and explosion radius. Personally I go with the fat man, as if I am only looking to take out one enemy at a time, I will use the AM rifle.

The minigun/gatling laser, great for crowd control once they get to close for comfort.

All weapons are of course fully modded up, with the exception of the AM rifle, which uses the GRA mods, not the vanilla supressor. Supressors are for pussies. (It might be WME not vanilla, its been too long, cant remember)

Not sure if it counts, but C4-loling people is great fun, almost as satisfying as a well placed snipe.

Nobody has mentioned the Grenade Machinegun? It's a late game weapon but it is incredibly effective against large groups of enemies.

Never actually used it.

Give it a try and get back to me on that one. It's so powerful that it feels like cheating. :happy:

By the way any luck with the pink hands thing?