What happened to The Rebel by L0rd0fWar?

Firewall8

I logged on today to find that one of my favorite mods, The Rebel by L0rd0fWar, was now a hidden file, I was wondering if any of you know why he did this, or if it will reappear on the Nexus anytime soon. Thank you in advance to any info you can provide.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really weird. Just a couple days ago he was helping me with some mesh editing questions I had. I doubted somebody with hugely popular mods like his would even bother helping me out, but he did. Seemed like a friendly guy. I do hope he'll change his mind. Not just because he's disappointing thousands of people who truly enjoyed the game more thanks to his mods, in the end it's his right to do whatever he wants with it, but because it must feel very painful to remove all your hard work just because a few people out of thousands screwed you over. Assuming that the real reason was the theft of his mods, that is.

I knew this kind of rubbish was going to happen when they started letting console peasants mess around with mods.

"Console peasants" aren't doing this PC players are still the only ones that can make mods and it's PC players that uploading mods that aren't their own. This has been going on likely for as long as modding has been around. Plenty of mod authors on the nexus stole from others long before Bethesda make console modding a thing.