Join us on Discord

Dark0ne

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Please fix your Captcha services. It took me literally 4 tries and almost 5 minutes to pick out cars from cell phone quality pictures. If I forget my password again... I'll just move on to a different site. Why would you intentionally drive away traffic...

Please fix your Captcha services. It took me literally 4 tries and almost 5 minutes to pick out cars from cell phone quality pictures. If I forget my password again... I'll just move on to a different site. Why would you intentionally drive away traffic...

this isn't the Discord website... if you have issues with Discord you should go to them with it.

this isn't the Discord website... if you have issues with Discord you should go to them with it.

Why do people think this is a support thread?

This explains why the "CAPTCHA" help thread is so prominent, and why "CAPTCHA" is so baffling to some people.

It also shows why the "Description" tab, FAQs, and Readme.txts on every mod page, is so useless to those same people.