MxR fully voiced follower

RopeSander

I'm willing to bet I'm not the first one to suggest, but I always enjoy watching the videos MxR https://www.youtube.com/user/MMOxReview has posted on YouTube about Skyrim mods. His voice is one that you might hear on the radio, draws attention. I think it would be rad if he would either volunteer to do voice lines for a follower mod, OR better yet if he released his own, but I am not sure if he pays any attention at all to the forums.

• 3 years later...

2019 here,was having those thoughts watching his and jeannies latest installl...his vids have so much material recorded at high qual,im surprised someone hasnt. the pewdipie one ofr fallout was terrible as in the chosen adlibs are random,when those guys(youtubers) have so much out there,that it would only take a day or two to source the context relevant phrases needed for a proper follower/companion.if anybody is doing it or thinking about it,i would chip in terms of sourcing the desired quotes(or as near as poss) etc....for the pwed one i expected more,only in the audio departement,i expected some skrattaduuu floraddu...peace dudes