This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hey I've a strange problem on the site that I've only started experiencing recently. I'm fully aware that it could simply be a problem on my end, but I only (i think) experience this problem on the main Nexus site.

The content on the page will "load funny". Text will scramble and and only become legible after like a few seconds, or else by manually hovering over a link sometimes. It loads at different parts as well. So one section might be fine, but then another will not load fully at all. Kind of confused by it.

Attached a screenshot. On the background it also gives me green segments.

nexussplash.png

I find it a little annoying that the forum categories I am not interested in doesn't stay collapsed after I visit a subforum in one forum category then I often click on the "The Nexus Forums" link at the top left just below your avatar.

Why can't a forum category continue to be collapsed?

I find it a little annoying that the forum categories I am not interested in doesn't stay collapsed after I visit a subforum in one forum category then I often click on the "The Nexus Forums" link at the top left just below your avatar.

Why can't a forum category continue to be collapsed?

Hmm, mine stay collapsed, when I click a link / (re)load a page. Are you perhaps blocking anything that's required for this info to be saved?

I think I know why a forum category doesn't stay collapsed and that has to do with when a new post is posted in which haven't been properly updated by a member like me. This is what I did to check this.

I was looking around inside of the Morrowind forum category, where every subforums are listed, then I clicked on the "The Nexus Forums" link and violá those forum categories I had collapsed were not collapsed.

This post had the 10:50 PM timestamp and when I return to the main forum index my clock in the systray was 22:52 (24 hours) and that's the same as 10:52 PM (12 hours).

So, I think there is minor bug in the forum software, which isn't a surprise consider how old this forum software really is.

Does that make sense to you, it seems logic to me?

Edited by leonardo2

Hello @ all :smile:

Im new in this Forum & i'm searching for a Skyrim SE CBBE "Pedicure" Toe Polish (Black & or equipable) Mod.

Can anybody help me out? I cant find nothing!

Stay healthy Guys :wink:

Welcome!

As this is the "site" feedback, suggestions and questions section, not for any of the now 620 supported games, this isn't exactly the right place to ask this (the people in the know won't frequent here to find it).

The dedicated Skyrim SE topic for asking these questions in would be over here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6114778-skyrim-se-mod-detectives-thread/

Good luck!

Hello All.

I am wondering how to set the main page at login, to Skyrim Special Edition.
I have been a member for many years, and originally had OldRim as my default
game... I have tried looking for a setting, or other way of changing the default

game, but as of yet, have not had any luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.