I Got Banned

buddah

the entire setup for banning is completely horrid. if banning were efficient, they would at least be able to post on their own "banned" thread with relevant information ascertaining to the banning, such as if the moderator assumed something incorrectly. i lost an account i really liked and my only guess, based some research i made into the matter, is that the moderator did not understand me, or that she just didnt bother to read beyond whatever excuse she wanted to ban me.

There IS a ban appeal process, only it is done in private to avoid drama bursting from it. It's linked at the top of the page. It's a better way to explain yourself than putting it in the public forum.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Hmmz, i was gonna fill in that form to get myself unbanned from chat but it says:

"The username you entered is not banned. Your form was not submitted."

Anyways, this is what i was gonna reply with:

I was kicked and banned from the chat yesterday because i was mocking with piracy, saying they are full demos.

They way i told it and the use of smilies kinda gave away i was making fun of it all. Rather than being totally serious and push people to take it serious.

Anyways, my apologies for doing it. I knew after all it was easy to get kicked or banned. I just went out of order :) We all do sometimes.

Or do i have to PM someone?

EDIT:

Nvm, i read past the orange message >_> (Guess it's not my color :D)

Edited by SvarogNL

hello

does anyone know why was my account peregrine111 banned? I was using it for years (since Oblivion if I remember right).. even this morning, now I come home from work and see "You are banned from this network" - without any info - no mail to my account, no topic on forum (only found someone with nick "Peregrine", but nothing about my account anywhere)

When I clicked the link on the You are banned screen, I got to this forum (login didn't work here either - so I had no way of posting this question) - therefore I assumed it's some mistake and created a new account, just to see multiple accounts is a reason for ban :S jeez my bad luck is working wonders today..

the only explanation I see here is that I was mistaken for Peregrine.. well that would have been my first choice for login anyway (a hero from corellian legend in star wars universe), but since it was taken by then, I created peregrine111.. (Hell I even have a diablo3 character named Peregrine :D)

So could anyone explain to me what happened?

hmm interesting... I've tried to log in as peregrine111 again, at it WORKED this time.. I guess it really was just a 2 hours long bug then.

now, there is no "delete account button" on either this forum or the skyrim nexus, so dunno what now.. I guess I'll have to PM admin about deleting this account (I have no use for two anyway). Does anyone know which admin could do it (if not all of them)? Or should I leave it be as a "what if" failsafe if that bug is ever to return?

Edited by AlRashid