Photo

Falkreath CTD SE

ctd falreath special edition skyrim ctd falreath ctd mod ctd loot nmm se ctd special edition ctd

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 21,540 posts

Cleaning the masters did not have anything to do with the issue in this thread.

Tarshana

Tarshana

Harbinger of the Cookiepacolypse

• Premium Member
  • 2,649 posts

This is a bit old now but I'll go ahead and confirm that it does have to do with the ITM records, as I just ran into and resolved that problem myself. If anyone else sees this, remember that it's not necessary to reinstall the game completely. Just verify the integrity of the game cache for SSE on Steam and it will replace all of the ITM files. Honestly not sure if cleaning is necessary with SSE, I'm running 100+ mods and didn't encounter any CTD's until I cleaned the esms. Oh well, hopefully this helps someone!

Did you clean your Hearthfire's Dawnguard twice + manual removal? I found that people forgot to double clean and that is what caused their CTD's. 

Edited by Tarshana, 26 April 2017 - 09:31 PM.

Chardros80

Chardros80

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 320 posts

Actually i know that you need to clean Dawnguard twice, cleaning Heartfire doesn't really changes anything after the first cleaning.

Am i wrong?

Tarshana

Tarshana

Harbinger of the Cookiepacolypse

• Premium Member
  • 2,649 posts

Actually i know that you need to clean Dawnguard twice, cleaning Heartfire doesn't really changes anything after the first cleaning.

Am i wrong?

Oh my ffs. This is what happens when a mod author is working on too many projects and pauses to read the forums. 

You are correct. 

esdiniz

esdiniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Finnaly a solution for this bug, sorry my english is bad, guys it was SSEEdit, when i cleaned dawnguard.esm this bug started! Just restore the esm and it will be fine! well at least it worked for me! No more bugs in falkreath!

Edited by esdiniz, 15 October 2017 - 03:50 PM.

Hidwardo

Hidwardo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Azrael, that was BLOODY BRILLIANT!

leonardo2

leonardo2

Reborn Old Timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Finnaly a solution for this bug, sorry my english is bad, guys it was SSEEdit, when i cleaned dawnguard.esm this bug started! Just restore the esm and it will be fine! well at least it worked for me! No more bugs in falkreath!

No.  That's not a solution, instead you should follow this guide of how to clean the master files. And Arthmoor is correct, that issue you got has nothing to do when cleaning Dawnguard.esm.

Cleaning the masters did not have anything to do with the issue in this thread.

Azrael0610

Azrael0610

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

how is this topic still active ? x) 

ma man 

Just saw the new things, maybe I'll try them, but for the moment I'm not into playing skyrim (at all), and skse is still not out for the special ed right ? probably will wait for it

blitzen

blitzen

Adventurer

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

how is this topic still active ? x) 

ma man 

Just saw the new things, maybe I'll try them, but for the moment I'm not into playing skyrim (at all), and skse is still not out for the special ed right ? probably will wait for it

SKSE is out. It's still in alpha though. 

Arthmoor

Arthmoor

Destroyer of Bugs

• Premium Member
  • 21,540 posts

Alpha in name only. It's perfectly stable and safe to use for regular gameplay.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, falreath, special edition, skyrim ctd, falreath ctd, mod ctd, loot, nmm, se ctd, special edition ctd

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.086 seconds