Croup Manor

jjb54

yea, but the other scrapping mods get rid of most dead things and Immersive Settlers names settlers.

Unique NPCs also names NPCs

Srap Everything mod allows you to do this, with the exception of Mutants. I can do Mutant Dogs, but Mutants seem to be " off limits " .... so I just carry them out and throw their bodies " to the dogs* "!

Is that were Mutant Dogs come from? By eating dead Mutants? ;)

.. Jj ...

• 3 years later...

After you take the controll of Croup Manor, you must to scrap any of "ghouls ambush", or any other "scorpion,merelurk etc.ambush") with build menu ("E" in workbrench).

For me it's working this in any other build location. :geek:

Edited by DanLarry

I've got a mod that turns the basement into a settlement, but I really don't mind it NOT being a settlement. I'm just happy that Croup Manor has an interior cell on the grounds. But forget that - what REALLY bugs me about Croup Manor is that you're living SO CLOSE to the ocean, but you can't put down water purifiers?

Who the hell is responsible for that? Why prevent us access to the ocean? Geez...

I've got a mod that turns the basement into a settlement, but I really don't mind it NOT being a settlement. I'm just happy that Croup Manor has an interior cell on the grounds. But forget that - what REALLY bugs me about Croup Manor is that you're living SO CLOSE to the ocean, but you can't put down water purifiers?

Who the hell is responsible for that? Why prevent us access to the ocean? Geez...

It's salt water. :)

Though, after developing the tech to remove radiation from water, one would think removing salt would be trivial.

Do the borders just not go down to the water? If so, there are 'expanded settlement' mods available. Some of them expand settlements dramatically.... (to the point where it is hard to find all your settlers.....)

It's salt water. :smile:

Though, after developing the tech to remove radiation from water, one would think removing salt would be trivial.

Do the borders just not go down to the water? If so, there are 'expanded settlement' mods available. Some of them expand settlements dramatically.... (to the point where it is hard to find all your settlers.....)

The fact that it's salt water ain't a good excuse at all.

Look at The Castle - look at Old Longfellow's cabin - look at Spectacle Island - look at Nordhagen Beach.

All those settlements give access to salt water and let you put down water purifiers.

But you literally can't reach the water because of the build-border at Croup Manor.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?

I mean, you can still put them out there just by using Place Anywhere mod. But still, it's annoying and confusing that they would choose to not let you access the water at Croup.

Edited by LucidLady

It's salt water. :smile:

The fact that it's salt water ain't a good excuse at all.

Look at The Castle - look at Old Longfellow's cabin - look at Spectacle Island - look at Nordhagen Beach.

All those settlements give access to salt water and let you put down water purifiers.

But you literally can't reach the water because of the build-border at Croup Manor.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?

I mean, you can still put them out there just by using Place Anywhere mod. But still, it's annoying and confusing that they would choose to not let you access the water at Croup.

I gave up trying to understand beths reasoning (if any at all....) for doing various things quite some time ago. But, yeah, I agree with ya. If you have a settlement on the coast...... it just stupid not to extend the build area out into the water.

Reasoning? None at all, there is no way to dot all of the I's and cross all of the T's in these games based on logic. You can build a water purifier next to a big puddle at Starlight. I reckon puddles don't evaporate in that world. Of course, If it were somehow based on weather patterns along the east coast of the USA this summer....It would flood the whole mass of starlight....

Reasoning? None at all, there is no way to dot all of the I's and cross all of the T's in these games based on logic. You can build a water purifier next to a big puddle at Starlight. I reckon puddles don't evaporate in that world. Of course, If it were somehow based on weather patterns along the east coast of the USA this summer....It would flood the whole mass of starlight....

I downloaded a mod that allows me to place water, simply so I COULD flood the entirety of Starlight Drive-in. :D