Request of Mods

zsolt0704

the main issue (when mesh editing is released in v1.0.3) with porting over older armors into a newer game, is not just the mesh side (where it'll have less polygons and wont look as good as the other armors in overall silhouette). its also the textures, the older trilogy were just plain ol' standard lighting and MEA is PBR, so someone is going to have to create whole new textures for the armor to have the full effect of PBR, otherwise it'll look especially bad compared to the other armors, and just to other elements in the game itself.

Not saying it wont be done, just that its going to be a considerable amount of work for someone who wants to attempt it.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it was requested already but, Full N7 armor without the helmet as casual outfit, and Andromeda Elite Helmet armor swap?

Edited by ImmortalNinja18

Not sure if asked before but I'd be glad for a mod capable of correct this f**kibng bug in Voeld post vault ativation when the climate don't change at all. It's weird AND annoying.

Not sure if asked before but I'd be glad for a mod capable of correct this f**kibng bug in Voeld post vault ativation when the climate don't change at all. It's weird AND annoying.

That happened to me on update 1.05, I just had to load last save and it fixed it, and haven't seen the bug since.

Not sure if asked before but I'd be glad for a mod capable of correct this bug in Voeld post vault ativation when the climate don't change at all. It's weird AND annoying.

That happened to me on update 1.05, I just had to load last save and it fixed it, and haven't seen the bug since.

Unfortunately, for me, nothing can correct this. And I'm not alone, lot's of cases in the EA forums ...

I remember to have seen before one mod for removing hazard situations for all planets (too extreme but ...), but it has disapperead by now. More info here : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Voeld-always-on-biohazard-after-activate-the-Vault/td-p/5976878/jump-to/first-unread-message

I'd love a mod that fixes those ridiculous armoured dancers in the club on Kadara.

I don't know if the game files have a stripper outfit or anything like that, but it's a sleezy pirate club so I suppose just having them dance fully nude would be fine.

There's also a turian/salarian there too so the mod could A) Remove and replace them or B) Just put them in casual clothing. Anything is better than f*#@ing ARMOUR.

I'd love a mod that fixes those ridiculous armoured dancers in the club on Kadara.

I don't know if the game files have a stripper outfit or anything like that, but it's a sleezy pirate club so I suppose just having them dance fully nude would be fine.

There's also a turian/salarian there too so the mod could A) Remove and replace them or B) Just put them in casual clothing. Anything is better than f***ing ARMOUR.

Agreed. I guess when the mod tools are a bit more advanced and/or the understanding of modding MEA is greater we may see a mod like that. :)

Well I have seen the mod that removes the headphones from the athletic outfit ( thanks for that , I thought the headphones were really annoying ).

There is also one, from the same modder, that removes the shirt of the athlectic outfit for Scott Ryder.

So what I would love to have is a mod that removes the bra only ( and not the shirt ) on the athetic outfit for Sara Ryder, and one that removes the shirt but not the bra.

I guess this should be feasible...

Thanks to alL the talented modders that make this game sooo much better :thumbsup:

Well I have seen the mod that removes the headphones from the athletic outfit ( thanks for that , I thought the headphones were really annoying ).

There is also one, from the same modder, that removes the shirt of the athlectic outfit for Scott Ryder.

So what I would love to have is a mod that removes the bra only ( and not the shirt ) on the athetic outfit for Sara Ryder, and one that removes the shirt but not the bra.

I guess this should be feasible...

Thanks to alL the talented modders that make this game sooo much better :thumbsup:

I don't exactly remember how that modder removed the headphones (they explained it somewhere on the forum?) but it was probably possible because the headphones, shirt, torso and pants are separate parts of the mesh and each uses a different set of textures so I guess they just made an entire part invisible somehow.

Unfortunately, Sara's mesh has the bra and the shirt as the same part so you'd probably have to actually edit the mesh to get rid of that

and importing meshes is not possible in the current version of Frosty :(