Request of Mods

zsolt0704

Hey, just putting this out there

It really bothers me that every preset (male and female) has black eyebrows, so maybe make blonde - red - brown variations? Thanks

Also, is anyone working with the latest MEAExplrerWV? I'm having some problems with the texture tool.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep checking for a mod that gives infinite engine boost for the Nomad, or makes the Nomad faster. I know there are trainers out there that enable this option but I would rather not use them. A hyper mobility mod for the Nomad would be amazing and cut down on a lot of the time sinks in the game.

I know someone in the discord channel is working on nomad speed upgrades, but not sure on their progress,u might want to join the discord channel (if u havent already) so u can discuss, and keep an eye out for any details on it. Link is in the description of the toolsuite page.

This is rather embarrassing, but I'd love to see:

Variations for Liam, with smoother skin or just different looks for hairstyles, and, well Asian would be great

I second this! I really want new hairstyles for him, I'd really like to see the one that's shaved on both sides. I'm sure there is name for it but I have no idea what it is.

Well, having read through all 12 pages, I have to say, there are a lot of great mod ideas out there. I am wondering if anyone has made (or is interested in making) mods to beautify NPCs. Take Suvi, for instance. She isn't bad, but I am certain someone could get her to look absolutely stunning. Same for some of the other females in the game. And yes, hair/eyes options, definitely. I know that this is a very talented modding community, and I know that there exists the possibility for some truly amazing mods out there. But it takes those who actually know what they are doing, which is to say, not me... LOL

Also, it would be nice to see more options for clothing, as in Casual wear. I see where there is a lot of potential here, and would love to see if clothing options can even be brought in. Besides, it would be interesting to see Cora strutting around in a corset in her off-duty hours. LOL Or maybe that is just me. Either way, I know it all depends on what the game engine will allow.

Thanks in advance, and it is good to see the mods that are there. Keep up all the awesome work you guys (and gals) are doing! :smile:

(I should mention that I am running version 1.05...)

Edited by Paxxis

Once the tools have matured more, I think you'll find some more amazing mods, because as of right now, besides ebx edits, the only other real editable part is textures, and only so much can be done with textures, ie. face/makeup, body, colors, etc. where as with mesh editing, whole new hairstyles, etc.

Once the tools have matured more, I think you'll find some more amazing mods, because as of right now, besides ebx edits, the only other real editable part is textures, and only so much can be done with textures, ie. face/makeup, body, colors, etc. where as with mesh editing, whole new hairstyles, etc.

Is recoloring skill effects possible at this point?

Well, having read through all 12 pages, I have to say, there are a lot of great mod ideas out there. I am wondering if anyone has made (or is interested in making) mods to beautify NPCs. Take Suvi, for instance. She isn't bad, but I am certain someone could get her to look absolutely stunning. Same for some of the other females in the game. And yes, hair/eyes options, definitely. I know that this is a very talented modding community, and I know that there exists the possibility for some truly amazing mods out there. But it takes those who actually know what they are doing, which is to say, not me... LOL

Also, it would be nice to see more options for clothing, as in Casual wear. I see where there is a lot of potential here, and would love to see if clothing options can even be brought in. Besides, it would be interesting to see Cora strutting around in a corset in her off-duty hours. LOL Or maybe that is just me. Either way, I know it all depends on what the game engine will allow.

Thanks in advance, and it is good to see the mods that are there. Keep up all the awesome work you guys (and gals) are doing! :smile:

(I should mention that I am running version 1.05...)

I found a very recent mod that changes Suvi. Not sure if this meets your requirement but its amazing what removing the messy hair does

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/375/?