Request of Mods

zsolt0704

Can anyone make a mod that doubles or triples enemies' health? I play on hardcore and i they deal significant damage to me. cannot afford to stay out of cover for too long. i like it. however, they die too quickly. i'm resorting to using Lv1-2 weapons and still my damage is a bit OP. switching to insanity kind of makes it better, they are more resistant but their increased damage is too much. squadmates die in every fight regardless of positioning. edit: i play on a new game plus with all items unlocked.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a fix for the weapon placeholder during cinematics? Something that forces Ryder to hold the actual rifle or pistol that you have equipped? It only does it properly rmaybe twice in the whole game but most of the time you're holding the crappy Carnifex, M8, or X5, even if those aren't equipped.

I've been looking up and down Frosty Editor everywhere and I can't find a way to fix this and it bugs the ever loving s#*! out me. The original ME trilogy did the same crap and it always pissed me off. Anyone who can figure this out would be amazing =]

I would like to request a companion mod that changes Liam's face model to Reyes. And if it wouldn't be too much to ask, then also mod to change Gil's face to Reyes face. I've been trying to do it myself but failing miserably. I make music videos and that would give me so much new material to use. Thank you.

I would like to ask if possible for a store mod of some sort that sells all of the augments and just the augments.

Alternatively being able to just build your own or even just repeat the research for a given mod would be more than acceptable as the system stands now augments are more of a hassle to deal with due to their rarity.

• 1 month later...

I would like to request a companion mod that changes Liam's face model to Reyes. And if it wouldn't be too much to ask, then also mod to change Gil's face to Reyes face. I've been trying to do it myself but failing miserably. I make music videos and that would give me so much new material to use. Thank you.

I couldn't find the reyes head data. I did manage to swap other heads to Liam. Can I interest you in:

Caleb-Dimitri-Dominic-Donald

Mass_Effect_Andromeda_2018-04-27_21-14-2

Jason-Jonathan-Kent-Mike

Mass_Effect_Andromeda_2018-04-27_21-28-4

Ron-Shane-Steven-Vik

Mass_Effect_Andromeda_2018-04-27_21-45-3

For some I'll have to edit the skin color and change the hair.

• 3 weeks later...

Since The Expanse is cancelled (damn you Syfy) how about a mod.

• Rename the Tempest to Rocinante or Tachi. Change colors, logos.
  • Andromeda Initiative is now MCRN (Martian Congressional Republic Navy). Replace logos with Martian flag.
  • Male Ryder -> James Holden
  • Female Ryder > Naomi Nagata
  • Cora > Draper
  • Liam > Amos Burton
  • Pilot > Alex Kamal
  • Keth will become protomolecule hybrids

• 2 months later...