502 Bad Gateway errors

Rabbit1251

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 10:15am Pacific Standard Time and I just got another "502 Bad Gateway" error. That's the first that I've had during the daylight hours. It was on the Nexus Forum while trying to follow a link to a banned member.

Edit: Another 502 at 11:55am while in Skyrim Imageshare.

Edit: Another 502 at 1:10pm PST tryng to get into Skyrim Forum from Nexus Forum.

Edit: Another 502 at 2:30pm PST going from Skyrim uploads to Nexus Forums.

Edit: 2:35pm PST backing out of banned member notice to Nexus Forum.

Edit: 3:40pm PST just got a,

"forums.nexusmods.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here"

Edit: 3:40pm PST 502 error backing out from listing the last error message.

Rdit: 3:45pm PST 502 in Imageshare.

Rabbit

8:35 PST two 502 errors in a row followed by a "There appears to be an error with the database" error then another 502 error. Then another 502 and another "There appears to be an error with the database" while trying to post this response.

Rabbit

*Shrug* I think we need to wait it out.

Until Dark0ne upgrades the servers we will have to deal with the rolling errors and downtimes.

Its clear that the Nexus is being overwhelmed with popularity from the Steam Workshop. Which revealed the popularity and "fun" of modding to a lot of PC users who have not tried modding. After getting sick of the horrid Steam Workshop they turn to the Nexus, as most popular mods there link this website in their description.

I'd say Steam workshop is funneling new modders to the Nexus. Thankfully they are all legit owners, and we don't have to sift through thousands of pirates. One of the benefits of the steam workshop.

• 1 year later...

I have 502 Errors (Bad Gateway) constantly, at least 1/3 every time I (re)load a Skyrim Nexus page :( This in the last 3-4 months....

Edited by rolloLG