• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

JustATac0

JustATac0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
I heard that Skyrim on the switch isn't going to be SSE or anything spectacular. I was told it is just going to be regular oldrim. I don't know for sure if this is true or not but what are your thoughts on it?

qwertyzeldar

qwertyzeldar

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 8,210 posts
No opinion. PC MASTER RACE! I only intend to get the console for zelda games. With talk from Nintendo bringing their games to pc i might not even bother.

JustATac0

JustATac0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
I get what you mean, I don't even have any plan to get the switch. Im an Xbox player lol

jim_uk

jim_uk

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 39,714 posts

I didn't expect SSE, the Switch is a tablet. 

lailaamell95

lailaamell95

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

No opinion. PC MASTER RACE! I only intend to get the console for zelda games. With talk from Nintendo bringing their games to pc i might not even bother.

you will become a peasant if you buy switch XD

dont buy and support lesser systems  if all goes over too pc games will be better made XD

Edited by lailaamell95, 28 July 2017 - 01:38 PM.

JustATac0

JustATac0

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
lol

kthompsen

kthompsen

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Zelda actually seems like the better game at this point (I mean, strictly game mechanic wise). And ironically, I get the feeling the devs were Skyrim fans... and fans of some of it's mods. It's got features that are similar, but even better than Skyrim mods. Like chesko's frost/camping suite. And various combat behavior you only find in mods (like enemies equipping randomly available weapons).

As for Master Race...  I just don't think Nintendo as relevant to the PC vs Console argument, because Nintendo makes games you can't get anywhere else. While XB/PS4 are directly competing with the PC, for the most part. So it's kind of nice to have both, imho.

Edited by kthompsen, 07 August 2017 - 08:15 AM.

lailaamell95

lailaamell95

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Zelda actually seems like the better game at this point (I mean, strictly game mechanic wise). And ironically, I get the feeling the devs were Skyrim fans... and fans of some of it's mods. It's got features that are similar, but even better than Skyrim mods. Like chesko's frost/camping suite. And various combat behavior you only find in mods (like enemies equipping randomly available weapons).

As for Master Race...  I just don't think Nintendo as relevant to the PC vs Console argument, because Nintendo makes games you can't get anywhere else. While XB/PS4 are directly competing with the PC, for the most part. So it's kind of nice to have both, imho.

competing are you kidding with me 

consoles are dying breed 

qwertyzeldar

qwertyzeldar

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 8,210 posts
Consoles are far from dying. On the Nintendo side though they have started considering releasing on PC.

Di0nysys

Di0nysys

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts

The Switch can run Unreal Engine 4 on medium settings, it can probably handle SSE at 720p/900p docked, it's not very demanding per say. I'd be more interested in whether Nintendo is gonna allow mods on there, and in what capacity. I know they've been vehemently anti-modding. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim

Page loaded in: 0.840 seconds