Tags for the Neverwinter Vault

ShaunTheCrazyOne

Kinda off topic but...

There are programming projects working on extending the capabilities of the Auto-Downloader to work with SP projects?!

This would increase the mod community's activitity amazingly and get so many more downloads for mods!

I've actually been put off a lot of mods myself because of the task of downloading them and then updates manually. Having an Auto-Downloader would be awesome, although the NMM is supposed to support NW eventually anyway I think.

I goofed on that last post, "Class/Alignment Specific" was supposed to be a tag, not a header.

@SubjectProphet: The vault had a few non-English language mods, mostly French/German/Italian/Spanish. Sometimes English modules are translated, and sometimes the Non-English get translated into English (like 16 Cygni). I'm kinda surprised the Mount&Blade crowd doesn't have more non-English mods.

Hey, appreciate the new tag system. One little glitch... I was trying to flag the "Player Created Party" tag, and hit the level range "14 - 19 High" by mistake (stubby dwarf fingers and all that) So I started clicking on the down arrow to bring this from 99 back to 0.

I have this tag at 0 right now, but it is highlighted in red. Any way to change that? And also, if we do click on a tag by accident, is there a more simple way to reset to 0, as in, does not apply to the mod.

We need a classification for Mountain-themed adventures, too.

Harumph!

Kinda off topic but...

There are programming projects working on extending the capabilities of the Auto-Downloader to work with SP projects?!

This would increase the mod community's activitity amazingly and get so many more downloads for mods!

I've actually been put off a lot of mods myself because of the task of downloading them and then updates manually. Having an Auto-Downloader would be awesome, although the NMM is supposed to support NW eventually anyway I think.

I have been asking for this for years. The NWMM would actually be good solution here. I have a lot of prefabs on the Vault that use many different haks and it's annoying to have to click all over the place just to try something out.