Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Hey,

I'm looking for a mod that makes standing furniture items more stabel so that they don't fall down or even move if you come close to them. Like all those decoration items in player homes, markets etc. Might be unrealistic but it just looks nicer if you don't see stuff on the floor. Searched a lot but only found this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13090

Can do this in a way. It can lock items in place via his mcm but you have to do this for every cell, it takes several minutes for a room and unlocks again on cell respawn/reload/whatever.

So is there a single mod that just makes objects only interactable by actually pick them up via the key ?

This may sound like a dumb question... I am looking for a particular mod for Skyrim SE. I don't know if there even is a SSE version. It looks like SkyUI and operates like it (for all I know, it could be SkyUI) This particular mod allows you to access your mod preferences/settings ingame via a SkyUI looking menu. I have seen it being used in a couple playthroughs, but the player doesn't have it linked in the description and trying to contact them/ask them has been fruitless... I may download SkyUI and check it out anyway.

Thanks for your assistance,

Mike

MCM "Mod configuration menu" is built into SkyUI -- However, each mod author has to build MCM functionality into their mod in order for the mod configurations to show up in there.

I recall a mod that made it so that a given dragon type(Frost, Blood, Ancient etc.) would drop the corresponding dragonscales and that these scales could be used to craft distict dragonscale armor sets of varying quality and perhaps even unique effects.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a really old mod I would like to see come into Skyrim, and SSE. I don't recall the proper name of the mod, but it was the Heron-marked blades from the Wheel of Time series. I believe this was made for Oblivion. I would love to see this set come to SSE, at least.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for suggestions on a good vault mod. There are a lot of housing mods on nexus, but a lot of them are too big or too complicated for what I'm looking for, or they only have spots for a couple of the types of collectables (i.e. claws and paragons only). I don't need/want to live there. I definitely don't want anything with auto-sorting. I just want a place to stick my unique items, just a trophy room of sorts for the stuff I get during my travels.

An example of one I really liked in oldrim is Dovahkiin's Vault. I especially like that it displays the Thieves Guild items (like the Right Eye of the Falmer) automatically by the Guild having it, so I don't have to resteal it or duplicate it in the console.

I could certainly try to make my own, but I have no clue how to set up specific displays. :/ I was hoping that maybe someone else has done something similar to the mod I linked in SE.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a mod that when at the smelter I can make a higher grade ingot from two lower ingots. example: two Refined Moonstone makes Refined Malachite... had a mod like that on oldrim so wondering if there's something like that on se.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...