It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What hotel mix-up? :huh:

I completely didn't realize that all July wanted was Raven to pull over, not find a place to stay. :wallbash:

Damn, can't find a decent place to join, I hate waiting for stuff, it reminds me of waiting for the bathroom... *shudders* Edited by Brutii

Damn, can't find a decent place to join, I hate waiting for stuff, it reminds me of waiting for the bathroom... *shudders*

Well your ghost doesn't have to be the kind of ghost that is attached to a place where he lived/died so you can just randomly appear to us or if not then you will have to wait. Unfortunately. :ermm:

Or maybe we will just have to be quick and reach the place where we're going and there in a newspaper or on the internet we will find something about ghostly activities in the house where your char is and go to investigate it. Or something like that. :ermm:

Damn, can't find a decent place to join, I hate waiting for stuff, it reminds me of waiting for the bathroom... *shudders*

Well your ghost doesn't have to be the kind of ghost that is attached to a place where he lived/died so you can just randomly appear to us or if not then you will have to wait. Unfortunately. :ermm:

Or maybe we will just have to be quick and reach the place where we're going and there in a newspaper or on the internet we will find something about ghostly activities in the house where your char is and go to investigate it. Or something like that. :ermm:

I don't mind

He isn't attached to the place, he is just 'living' (well, he doesn't even realise he's dead yet, so you know...) in the house